Lack of Respect or Care for members.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheShadow, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am leaving GC due to the actions of the moderation team. Disrespectful and unhelpful on many levels.

Gtea (Banned)/theShadow ;)

Love to all my fellow blades and bladies. New and Old members. Enjoy your stay this is a great forum. Its just my time.

BTW dont bother banning me Im deleting my account in 24 hours. :cool::D:smoking:

2. You can't delete your account.

3. Fine then w/e happens happens

4. I'm sorry :( I'm glad I was able to meet you on here. You've become a great friend and you're a great guy. I wish you would have stuck around but you've already told me the story and I know why you're so bitter. I'll miss your posts. :/

5. TDG's official dancing thread!

:yay:

[I'm friendly enough with most of the mods, and rjml. Idk why Op is butt-hurt, or whatever. I think there just fine.]

Happy 420, everyone! Even theshadow, who is sad because his ass is in pain.. Maybe a strong indica would help..?

Are you Gtea? Did that dude get banned? I liked him, actually. Her. w/e.

6. :D feel free to hijack the shit outta this thread TDG idc

And it aint my ass that hurts but my heart :( I really liked this forum. Btw Imma post till they bann me so yeah

EDIT: and Roy my phone is wacked out the screen wont come on so I cant txt or call...

7. can i have your account? pm me the password.

8. Hahaha Id give it too ya bro but I mean it'd be a waste when they ban me. I'll tell you what. Ill give you the account if its still here in 12 hours.

9. Are you really that offended?

10. Shit man, I hate your phone so much lolol something is always wrong with it. I shall chat with you on that shitty facebook chat thing.

11. Bro I lost 3 rep bars, got an infraction, got threatend to be banned, along with a few derisive comments, and I didnt even break any rules.

On top of this. This is my second account. I was Gtea (I think I PMd u when I first made this account). I was a 2 year member with strong rep, respectable threads and posts. I even donated twice (anonymously). I got banned a year ago for another Bullshit reason. The mods didnt even take a second to look things over before they banned me. Same in this case. One good look would have made it clear I was causing no harm and had no bad intentions in both situations.

12. #12 soapman, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    What do you care what a bunch of mods think....They aren't gods

They never look over anything they are just told what to do from the guy who owns this site. I've gotten infractions for things that didn't make sense either (other than name-calling of course)

Honestly all the times I got them I felt like the rules were just being made up right there on the spot. It's not a big deal or anything as this site is a business as well. The owner just wants to keep certain things off the site, that's okay it's his/her site, they have that right.

I don't know your story or anything, I'm sure the situation is different than mine.

The rules were made up on the spot? Lol, they are at the top of every forum and you agreed to them when you registered.:rolleyes:

13. What could they have possibly done to drive you out of an internet community in which you can ignore them and their opinions? I mean as long as you follow the rules here what is there to be so offended by?

14. alright cool.

reason i ask is because i want a high post count, a 'friend' of mine once had over 2,500 posts and got banned for no real reason. he pm'd RMJL but to no success, they didnt even hear him out. the mods are just as bad too, they give infractions and close threads without a second thought.

15. Don't fucking talk about it do it.

16. #16 TheShadow, Apr 20, 2010
    Im not offended by their actions. I could give a shit. BAN ME. Idc its just the interwebz. Im just disheartend in the way Ive been treated as a more verteran member.

Trust me man I aint cryin over this. I just made this thread to bring shit out before I got "axed." (Look familiar)

Edit: I cant ban myself jackass

BTW I reported this thread. Im just waiting for a mod to answer or just silence me. Consider me a troll at this point.

17. #17 Tha Professor, Apr 20, 2010
    If they didn't enforce the rules, then the website would be subject for change constantly by members. Sorry guys, but that's the way it is.

If they were lenient, then people would inevitably push the boundaries to an extreme extent. People are already pushing those boundaries, regardless; it would only get worse.

Just because you have a high post count, doesn't mean you deserve star treatment. Your treated exactly like all the other blades her, no better and no worse.

:smoke:

18. peace!
    happy 420! :)

wish you were staying!

19. Can I steal your sig?

And guys, atleast he's going out in a decent matter. Unlike some other people who insult mods and their mothers and say horrible things. TheShadow (or GTea) was known in this forum...so he's just here to say his goodbyes to the people who knew him before this gets deleted and he gets banned. I don't really see anything wrong with that. Better than insulting mods and members.

20. First step is stop posting if you're that fed up. I suppose everyone likes the lime light every so often.

You're well on on the way, name calling is a good way to start :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.