Lacing weed.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by d4rkw0lf, Aug 7, 2006.

1. I was thinking.

What if when your plant started budding, if you laced the water you give it with some sort of drug.

Now we need some science stuff here, a drug soluble in water, of course.

Okay, meth heroin coke.

Now will the plant even absorbe it? And if so will it go to the flower?

Imagine bud laced with LSD.

Someone needs to figure this out.

Doubt anyone wants to spend $$ money on drugs and expiriment......

Need some research or something!

2. best to wait untill after you harvest.

id wanna lace it with mushrooms myself. crush it up into powder and let it all sit in a bag for a week.

3. But, you can't smoke mushrooms.

Crystal LSD.

4. i have a question similar to this, can you put food coloring in the water and will the buds change color?

5. ^^^I have the same question. Is that how this bud got its color:
    [​IMG]

6. I saw a thread on it, juice and food colour. Doesn't change the colour, barly changes the taste.

I wunder about drugs though.......

7. yo this is interesting i always wanted to put food coloring in my water to see if the buds would have color but been scared it would fuck up my plant

8. I highly doubt that the food colouring would change the colour of the buds..

and yea, why bother giving the plant lsd.. just take the lsd by its self if you want to get fucked..

9. cuas eyou would have bomb lsd chron, but i'm not sure if this would work

10. yes you can smoke mushrooms i have many times before with the stems. when i didnt have enough left to eat. not a very good high but it does give you a slight buzz, couldnt tell you if it could get you really fucked up cuz i never smoked enough really.

11. i would bet it would just kill it like a weed killer or toxin would, but yea id smoke it power to you

12. no, food colour will not change the color of the buds. there is nothing you can feed the plant to get it to taste or color differently. not only that it wouldnt be smart to mess with a budding plant, it could destroy them precious buds.

color and flavor afterwards if its really important.(me, i like weed the way it is) other than that you can get the buds to turn different colors by the amount of stress and different weather changes it may go through.

buds will turn purple if the plant is in cold weather for too long. found that out last year myself, i left my plants out after the frost because they just wouldnt finish budding. then it got way too cold so i brought them in and sat them in my window. this can also decrease the THC content.

13. think you could possibly Germinate the seeds with lsd?

14. before I started growing and was a newbie I though about crushing up etacy pills and spraying them on the buds that would be the shit

15. alrite bros get this...

this township jsut outside of where i live is famous for their weed round here. Its known that weed grown there is laced w/ meth. 3 wks b4 it buds the meth is mixed w/ the water n then it infuses the soemthing or other w/ the meth. idk 2 much bout it....im strictly a straight up bud guy but i mean watever floats ur boat. hope this helps!

SHIBBY

16. Thats fuckin horrible dude if u wanna lace ur bud with whatever the hell u want thats ok but never sell it to anyone without tellin them thats what lands someone in the hospital and whoever sold it in jail.

17. i've smoked mushrooms, amanita muscaria, and i was really fucked up, really. other guys wanted to call 112 (local 911), cause i was sitting on the sofa and staring some plant for 2 hours and then drinked 0,3l vodka with 1 shot and acted very strange. but they worked as same as eaten. (i picked them up in woods by myself)

18. i no man....not my shit but my friedn got it one time b4 they were known for it....he was flippin a shit dude

19. fucking sweet, meth and weed.

I'dn think meth would kill a plant.

I bet it wastes alot of the meth........

Unless it like hydro done.

20. This is one of the reason's i cant see marijuana being legalized, once marijuana is laced with shit like that people will be killing them self's. Im against every man made drug... Im all natural:)