Lacing Weed With Adderal XR Beads?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ganja1123, Feb 3, 2009.

1. #1 ganja1123, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    Is this something that is worth a try? How the hell would I do it? What quality weed should I use?

Forgive me if this is retarded, which it probably is. I just need something to do with my 1000mg of Adderall.

2. no pills, no powders, if its straight from the ground pass it around.

thats just my theory that happens to be from knocked up XD

3. Dumbass....no it wont do shit.....

4. y do ppl think of this shit ive never once even been curious about smoking other shit

5. chill out dude, he said sorry if it was retarded, lol no wonder you're on 2 green bars after 1000 posts :rolleyes:

and yeah, OP, don't do it, haha.

6. alright so i guess its not a good idea. what about lacing it x or morphine pills?

7. Actuallly ivedobe it before.. I opened a pill up and put it on top of my weed in a bowl, ripped the bowl, and got the best body buzz/high I have ever experienced.. Way better then canna tea..
    But if you do do it, watch out cuz it tastes horrible

8. why don't you just blaze and pop the pills? seriously?

9. Im sorry I speak my mind....dumbass...

10. This.

11. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. just put vicodin on the bowl.. no brain pills.. pop the morphine

13. why do people have an obsession with trying to smoke shit that aint supposed to be smoked?

14. Yeah dude dont try it. I myself dont do pills because their not natural, but it would be way smarter if you were to take the pill a little while before you blaze and then blaze up and enjoy the Up/Down feeling. But thats just me lol.

15. There is a little line on those adderall bottles that say "Misuse of Amphetamines can cause instant death."

Don't know how else you could interpret that...

16. You could snort it if you are so inclined...
    It would be better to snort it because you will get high for a short duration, If you were to take it you would experience mild effects for a good while.

17. why do people insist on trying to get fvcked up on adderal, its just ADD medicine, if your going to take perscriptions at least take something thats really gonna do somethin to u

18. not everyone is here to worry about their rep on a forum, some people just want to chill...

19. seriously