Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laced?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jbeezy, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Okay so i've been smoking for 2 years now quite heavily. Recently(past month) my friend picked up a 40 from a friend/ known dealer in our community. We smoked a bowl of my stuff together and everything was fine, then he pulled out his and we load one bowl, I take one hit and start caughing harshly(which is rare out of a pipe for me), same thing happens to him, then he finished up the rest. We are set to leave(with our friend driving), then all of a sudden I start feeling extremely light headed as I'm walking to the car, so much to the point that I'm worried I'll pass out, so I sit down on the hood of the car for a minute untill I hop in. Then all of a sudden I got literally the most powerfull head/body high ever, my hearing was almost all the way gone, and as my friend(not the one who smoked) kept driving the images of the scenery going by were intense beyond belief(extremely bright/I think black and white, couldnt remember that great), and I was honestly scared that I was on the verge of dieing. Sure enough my friend started screaming and saying oh my god what is happening. My body felt entirely numb(how your foot falls asleep), and my head was at least 10x as intense felt like there was literally no blood in it and couldnt hear or talk much.

Now I've smoked tons of times and this was the first thing even in the same category of intenseness. When I got home first thing I did was google it and they only things it could semi relate to are laced weed(possibly cocaine) or an extremely powerfull batch of trainwreck...which I doubt that one hit could nearly kill a 170 pound human.

Do you have any ideas as to what this was?

2. some painkillers or coke

3. Well, to start out with, I doubt that it was laced.

This has happened to me before when I've been stoned, from what I got at a marijuana dispensary. I felt like I was dying, everything was intense, I could barely walk and was shaking. I have an extremely high tolerance and have been smoking for years as well. I know it was just awesome weed and I smoked too much and that's the reaction I got. It wasn't laced.

Now unless your buddy paid more for the weed, his probably wasn't laced either, people don't just waste drugs that they could be selling for no reason.

ETA: that weed I had the similar experience with, I had to keep sitting down to keep from passing out, and I'm not kidding. It was the most intense and unpleasant high I have ever had from weed alone.

4. This needs to be in BOLD, CAPS, AND POSTED ALL OVER GC:hello:

5. Yeah, for a while I thought it was just extremely strong trainwreck but ive smoked trainwreck numerous times with my friends since then sometimes 2 bowls a piece and have been completely baked, but nowehere near anything like what happened then. It was also literally one hit too which is kinda leaving me confused.

6. Honey, just because you've smoked Trainwreck before doesn't mean it was any good. The quality of ANY marijuana has NOTHING to do with the name and EVERYTHING to do with how it's grown.

It was just an intense high. It happens, trust me.

Read my post and see how close it was to yours with the experiences? I KNOW for a FACT that my weed was not laced with anything, and even when smoking the same weed later, I didn't experience the same effect.

It wasn't laced.

7. #7 jbeezy, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    uhh not sure man. ive done shrooms oxycotton, whitewidow,purp,trainwreck multiple times and this one time was completely different. ive had some times where i smoked then pass out, but nothing where i lose sight/hearing

8. LOL, thanks. It's true though, and soooo many 'is my weed laced' threads. Jesus Christ, NO YOU WERE JUST REALLY HIGH.

(this isn't directed to OP at all)

9. Yep, I know what you mean. I get migraines and frequently pass out from them. Before I pass out I get what I call tunnel hearing, where I can only hear certain things, everything sounds fuzzy, or I hear nothing at all. It is HORRIBLE and very frightening. I had the same effect when I fell of my horse last year and hit my head really hard, it was horrible.

10. oh yeah ive had that happen before, i hate that. everything sorta echos before but i dont actually black out

11. Yep, exactly.

It's really horrible, especially when you're shaking or can't think straight when it comes on.

Welcome to Grasscity!

12. lol its not fucking laced. like stated b4, nobody would even waste the money

Point 1: no1 would waste the money to even put shit in your weed, and if you do find out its crack or somethin, there is the fear of you snitching on them
    Point 2: just because you smoked Trainwreck before doesn't mean it was the best out there. Even within strain, weed varies depending on how well it was grown and when it was cured.
    Point 3: I've had some of this stuff happen with some of my friend's best homegrown and I was right there when he took it out the fuggin cure jar and rolled it up in the Dutch

13. Oh, and the tunnel hearing thing is often a symptom of schizophrenia; as is well known, weed can unleash this if it lingers in you

14. Well funny thing lol...I guess the dealer found out about the situation I had with it, he deals dope also but dosnt use the same baggys he said, and hes a decent friend of mine so i trust him. well someone snitched him out to the cops and for a while he thought that it was me because of what had happened. all is cleared up though. its not fun trying to explain yourself infront of an angry dealer though...

15. Don't say that when I'm smoking, I'll get all paranoid. ;)

16. you might have had low blood sugar...
    that happens to me all the time

17. y do u post if ur going to be stubborn most likely your weed was not but if ur not going to listen to any one u might as well not make a thread

18. Lol my bad brew, I forgot about people who smoke while browsin the forums

Im one myself lol pleasantly stoned off a blunt of mids right now

19. i wasnt being stubborn. this may not have happened to you before, but it is pretty much indescribable in words what happened, so i keep trying to explain as best i can in order to get some good explanations as to what happened, because im sort ofworried. sorry though, not trying to be stubborn at all.

20. Well I didnt read the rest of the posts Lol
    But If you had gotten a legit 40
    Same weight you would usually get for a 40
    then it almost 100% it is not laced at all
    Dealers are not going to waste money enhancing the weed with another drug
    and waste their own money to make even less money back

I smoked once before school some shit my boy had and was on the bus to school
    and my head felt like it was litterally caving in and a barrier was stopping my hand from touching my head Some weed just fucks you up Lol

And usually if you cough that means weed is good
    I know when I start coughin from weed Im about to get
    real fucked up