Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudsAhoy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Ill try to make this short as possible.

So basically my regular dealer wasn't around so I used this sketchy guy. He only had joints so i bought one and smoked at my friends house. Only I smoked it. I walked 3 blocks to get to Dairy Queen and about 30 minutes had passed since I blazed. before we order I was just trippin and chillin with my head down. Then all of a sudden I get super hot, and my stomach gets super sick. The sickness spreads throughout my entire body and within 2 minutes it spread to my eyes.

Then shit got weird. The most amazing colors and patterns were coming out of nowhere. Colors were super vibrant and light was EXTREMELY bright. There was a repetitive deep noise in the back of my head like "whurrrr whurrrr whurrrr". The colors and light got so bright I could barely see. I also constantly felt like I was on the verge of passing out.

5 minutes into this madness I walked out of DQ and started towards the hospital as we were only a couple blocks away. Outside the light was almost unbearable, I was stumbling around freaking out. My friends skin was glowing yellow and had patterns moving around in it. But through all this craziness, I wasn't in another state of mind. Like I still thought normally and i knew that this was NOT normal.

As we walked down the sidewalk to the hospital, the lights got less bright and the noise faded away. Overall, the experience lasted about 15 minutes. So whatever I just walked home. I got to my other friends house, and we watched TV for a SOLID 5 hours. Then I had to walk home from there, which took about a half hour. I then went to my OTHER friends house and passed out on his kitchen floor and slept for a half hour before he kicked me out.My eyes stayed red for 7 whole hours and I was still fried. Then I went home and went to bed at 9 o'clock.
    --
    Now for the after effects. HUGE headaches the next morning that lasted ALL day. NASTY coughs and gross green flem came up outta my throat. But the WEIRDEST one of all, I developed red dots all over my feet and ankles. I discovered later that day that they were popped blood vessels. So something must have gotten in my blood stream and messed around.

So I ask you now, what drug was mixed in with my joint? Keep in mind that it set in 30 minutes later and lasted only about 15. I am positive it wasn't salvia so that out of the question. Was i just super baked? Or maybe I was on the verge of greening out and the effects were because I was almost passing out?
    Please help, I dont know what mystery drug I just did!

2. I dunno man, that sounds like it's BS

I dont know of anything that makes you cough green flem and break blood vessels in your feet, as well as give you a colorful hallucinogenic experience.

Maybe meth?

Shit man, i can't see why a dealer would put anything in there anyways, isn't that like losing money?

Maybe you could give us more details?

3. Fuck knows, doesn't sound like 100% weed though..And you were still baked after 7 hours? Shit..

4. Did you take an medications that day? I can't think of any drug that would do that, maybe some crazy hallucanagen... (though I'm not too experienced with pharma's and shit) but that definately doesn't sound normal. How often do you normally smoke? You could have just gotten really, really, really, really high, but that seems unlikely.

5. the strangest thing is the popped blood vessels and green flem..that's just weird

6. flems not to weird iv had that, as far as the burst blood vessels that could be from pressure walking or when u watched tv for 5 hours if all the blood went to ur feet and u didnt move like on a airplane, idk dude its hard for anyone to tell no1 on here was there and i doubt many of us are docters

7. How new are you to smoking?

If you're relatively new, it could just be the fact that you're not used to smoking an entire joint by yourself, and over reacted a little bit, which then compounded on itself.

Laced weed is very rare, as it only costs the dealer more money.

8. very strange
    i wouldn't think weed alone could ever give you visual hallucinations

a popular thing to dip joints in is pcp
    but your affects don't sound much like that

i would say there's a chance it was dipped in some sort of meth or amphetamines, but unlikely

as for people saying your dealer would never give you a laced joint for free
    that is true, but it could've gotten mixed up with other joints

are you on any medications?
    did u eat any food that day you could've gotten some food poisoning from?

9. it could've been anything dude. from powdered rat poison, to the ergo fungus itself.

no one can tell you, alot of poisons have the same effect, but if i were to guess a drug, i would say maybe meth or pcp. or maybe some other odd isotope we dont know about :rolleyes:

10. Probaly some kind of poison.

11. as everyone else has said it is very unlikely that it was laced, but if this was your first time buying from this sketchy dealer it is not unheard of to have a new dealer to dip a joint in meth or pcp. Meth is very addictive, all it takes is one hit for you to be addicted.. it is possible that this new sketchy dealer could have dipped it into meth or somother drug to get your body hooked on that chemical so you would come back and buy more. unlikely but thats the only reason that comes to mind right off the bat.
    also somtimes when i smoke alot of marijuana and im not comfortable in my surroundings i get sick feeling and pass out. i get really hot and i know im on the verge of blacking out and eventually i do, then wake up and im good in about 10 15 minutes.

Good Luck
    Marcus

12. I am on medication, ADD lol!! Im new i suppose.. I started in september but smoked upwards of 30-40 times since.

I think I was just on the verge of greening out.. cause i really dont feel addicted, im never going to that guy again. And ive smoked with the medication before and it was fine. Im just gunna blame it on panicking and smoking a bit too much, and the popped blood vessels on walking so much. Thanks for your help tho!

13. sounds like PCP to me. That pretty much is the basics of what it was like when I was on PCP.