Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced with coke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trauma =D, Jan 17, 2009.

1. First off, I'd like to say hello to the community. Hows everybody doing?

Now, is smoking weed laced with coke bad for you? I mean, what will happen if I do it?

Thanks in advance.

2. not too much, because coke isnt meant to be smoked, but youll def feel it a lil bit (nothing close to actually snorting it)

3. I tried sprinkling coke on a bowl before. It can make your mouth a little numb, but its really a huge waste.

4. a rolled blunt with coke is a p-blunt and a bowl with coke sprinkled on top is a p-dogg, it's pretty much a waste of coke unless you smoke mutiple p doggs, or a whole p-blunt to yourself and you will feelf the effects

5. As stated previously, burning powdered coke is a waste.

6. Lol just stick to weed dude, sounds like your gonna resort to rock.

• Yeah just put it up your nose or in your arm not in your bowl

7. "Cocoa puffs" are a myth. Powdered cocaine cannot volatilize at temperature of the flame given by the lighter and burning of the weed. You're not getting any effect from that. The only way to actually intensify your high is to actually do coke before or after smoking.

8. overall it's a waste. rock it up and crush the rocks like a sledgehammer hit the pavement, sprinkle on top and you got yourself a REAL chewy. that is, if you really want to get high.

9. put coke on your ciggerrete that gets u pretty numb

10. depends on how much baking soda is in the coke ;) lol nah...it aint bad for you tho...but its a waste of girl.

11. Called a wooey around here.

Snortin that jazz would be more efficient.

12. shit we used to call them woo-bangers round here

13. where i'm at we call that boonk

14. where im at we call it the super calla frajilistic expeala cokecious
    no but what the fuck is up with all these names people have for shit
    cant you just call it blunt laced iwth coke?

15. Use the nostrils, not the lungs.

Massive waste.

16. I don't think you can smoke cocaine hcl as it breaks down before it burns. It has to be in the freebase or "crack" form. But I've never tried it. I'd just rail it.

17. Um... why are you trying to lace your bud with coke? Are you stuck with a bunch of schwag, or what?

I mean, you can obviously afford the "non-dairy creamer," just use the same cash to get some decent bud. You'll feel better.

18. "Coke Smoke" As stated numerous times it's a waste of yay. Bust a line then smoke your blunt you'll be much happier.

19. Nah, I've done it before a few times. I mean, it's a fun high but it's really just a waste. And I'm with ya, just rail it.