Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~~~laced weed~~~

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AliceInWonder, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Yea but this dude is weird I think he would have said there was hash sprinkled on it so I would think it's just the hash not any thing ealse. And he probly said he got it from someone ealse because he didnt want me to get mad at him (He grows his own stuff so if he said he grew it then I would known he laced it)

2. I can't describe how retarded u sound. It doesn't make sense to lace a cheap drug with an expensive one and sell it at normal weed retail price. That's a waste and money and it doesn't make sense. Settle down, roll the rest of Ur weed, smoke it, and chill the fuck out

3. Wow He just straight up told me he gave me the wrong bag and that the weed he gave me had some coke in with it or somthing like that. And he asked for it back haha wtf.

4. trololol

gtfo kid. your fucking story is exactly that. a fucking story...

it make no sense for a dealer to lace marijuana, when he can sell that coke for double what he sold that 8th for.

you got really fucking HIGH. that is all.

so just please at least do me the favor, and shut the fuck up.

5. That was just some dank-ass weed bro.

6. Lol ok dude calm down. Ha serously why would I type a looongggg ass made up story? To make new friends? lol I have better things to do then making up stories.

Oh yea and if you've never smoked laced weed before then don't comment on this page cause im asking what it was laced with not if it's laced. Im not a novic and im not a little 18 year old dude.

7. [​IMG]

8. O shit forgot one more thing. After I got the weed I went home and smoked a lot of it (around 10). When I got up the next moring to go to work I still felt high (woke up around 7).

9. My best friend and I have been smoking spice for awhile and the only things anyone ive ever talked to that has smoked any form of spice has only experienced one of the things on your list, and thats that it does not last very long. And it makes you tired, hella tired and you will sleep like you've never slept before. Like I always make sure I can take a short nap afterwords!

Id say you just got some insane strain, something different and stronger than what you have had before. And if your gonna do something illegal, stick with toking!!

10. I love spice :) it's a great mix with pot lol

11. I'm not even going to read your "Story", learn to TL;DR that shit next time. But what you listed, congratulations, those are typical highs you get when you first start.

12. You. Got. High.

13. "Hey, I bought this coke for like 40 bucks...I'm going to lace this guys 40 dollar bag of weed with it...rofl, lmao...I don't even know why I bought the coke."

14. sorry to tell you so late, but u just smoked weed laced with butt hash AKA jenkem

15. weed is never laced; that is a urban myth

16. That description described my 2 hour high last night exactly as it happened, how it happened, word.for.word.

Love Js