Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeiCidE156, May 29, 2010.

1. #1 DeiCidE156, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Hey, i was wondering what people thinks about this? Ive been blazing for around a year and i constantly hear ( mostly from non-weed smokers) that most weed is laced :$ . Im pretty sure its not, but people keep arguing that thats how dealers make their money :$ . I think they would make their money by selling GOOD weed and if they lace it, wouldnt you be able to tell and not want to get that weed again?

2. #2 musD, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    laced with honey oil :)

people have no idea and hear rumors from ignorant people, they have this misconception that weed is laced with PCP or cocaine and that THC is 4X stronger than it was in the past.
    sometimes newb tokers will trip out on a sativa and think its something psychedelic, I even heard one story of ecstacy in a blunt(which is rediculous) and a casual tokers freaking out on it.

Though there are people who will put cocaine on weed and smoke it which is a waste of coke.

sorry mods about the other drug talk.

3. You alright man? :smoking:

4. Watch out man, a lot of that shit's laced with some very dangerous chemicals, like THC and CBN.

5. It doesn't make sense to lace weed with more expensive drugs.

Just another thing parents/authority figures say to try and keep people from trying weed. They used to say it made you crazy and kill people, but the public isn't that dumb now

6. OMG! you forgot about QUERCETIN!!!!!!!!!!

and who could forget about borneol :rolleyes:

7. You are 100% CORRECT! Dealers lose money by lacing, big money, so they don't do it. They know they make the big bucks by keeping people happy, and that means no lacing weed. So yes, you have it all figured out perfectly.

Sammy

8. Yeah man they lace that shit with delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. That stuff can kill you instantly... you better watch out.

9. it is some potent shit like, fo sho.

10. i hate when kids smoke like once or twice and stop cause they said when they smoked it was laced. 9 times out of 10 those people just got extremely high and didn't understand what was happening to them so they freaked out and when the buzz were off they said it was laced pot. BS they are always newb smokers who got really high off good weed and freaked out. Ive been there before, i was too high and freaked out, well until I listened to some tunes haha

11. DUDE, LISTEN TO THIS GUY! drug dealers don't make money lacing weed. it would make it MORE expensive.. no one laces weed if they plan on selling it. PERIOD.

there is such a thing as super-weed, which has an additive, usually PCP, but it almost always comes pre-rolled (not bagged) and unless a dealer just is a total idiot and newb, there is no way he/she's going to mix that up and give it to you for the price of weed. dealers, by default, are clever and don't do that shit, because the ones that do don't last long. trust me AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PAGE. lol.

anyway, on a different note, i would never lace my weed with anything. pure weed is all i need. weed is the best drug ever.

12. Its disgusting, if you cant handle weed then don't smoke. Just last weekend I was smoking with a group of people and one person hadn't smoked yet in his life. He took like 3 bong rips (not very good ones), and proceeded to tell everyone the bud was absolutely laced. He started to act like he was drunk and then convinced everyone that the weed was laced and got everyone to stop smoking, and he refused to let me smoke (for about 20 seconds then I walked away and smoked more).

This asshole kid ruined the night for me, I hate people who say the shit is laced just because they cant handle good weed.

13. well put, morpheus. what's even worse is people who think they've smoked before but didn't actually get high. then the first time they actually feel high they think it's laced.

14. Lol yeah pull a Bill Clinton and smoke witout inhaling.

15. lol kk well i always thought that weed was never laced but so many people around me thought differently

16. I lace my weed with poop.

The kids always love it.

:bongin:

17. #17 RooRshack, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Out of curiosity, how did that ruin anything for you?

I'd laugh in his face and take a rip. More pot for me.

18. haha laced with crap was accually mantioned to me once. someone told me ( this was a person that didnt want me blazing) that a dealer would mix his weed with dog shit cuz shit is free and would make it weigh more :confused: this was way over the top and cant see anyone doing this unless they had some mental problem. no one would buy weed that smells like shit, im pretty sure youd be able to tell ...

19. In all seriousness though, contaminated bud is getting more and more common now. It's getting to be quite a big problem in the UK at the moment. It started off with 'grit weed', when people would spray buds with glass/sugar/silicon beads etc, but now they're moving on to fine sprays that are much harder to detect. Nasty shit that comes from these Korean gangs only interested in profit.

20. I thought my weed might have been laced with glass once, and I didn't start thinking it until the weed began to crackle upon ignition. And I could feel my throat tightening. But it wasn't laced. Just the power of the mind for ya. And it was kinda a cool feeling. B)