Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cora, Feb 2, 2018.

1. okay hi.
    so i decided to take a little tolerance break a while ago. My regular dealer was away and I couldn't really get good stuff so i decided to go on a break. yesterday me and a friend managed to get some from a new guy. The thing is the weed smell was a bit different. Over the normal smell there was a more intense smell on the grass and also on the smoke when we smoked. My friend said that the smell was similar to hash oil but as I've never smoked that I couldn't be sure. The thing is that I was high for like 4 hours straight from 2 bong shots so around 0.3-.0.4g. I was so high I couldn't walk home which I almost always do and had to take an uber instead. Could it be laced or am I just being paranoid?

Any thoughts?

2. Me thinks you got really stoned.

3. I hear a lot of people that when they get too high they end up believing it was laced. 99.9% of the time this isn't true. I also thought this when I first reached my 10/10. To combat this anxiety I only smoke the weed that I grew. This eliminates any thoughts that I might have of it being laced.

4. I doubt it's laced. Next to nobody laces their weed.

5. Just paranoid and got really stoned off a new strain after not smoking for a while

6. Dealers don't typically lace weed. You had a high thc strain, hence the hash oil smell. Tread lightly when it comes to cannabis. Less is better. One hit of a high potency bud is all it takes for me to be medicated for several hours and its all you would have needed. 2 hits puts me over the edge and makes for a nightmare type anxiety filled high like you had.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. The only time I ever truly had laced weed was a "buddy" playing a trick on me, and trust me when I say I knew the second I exhaled. You probably just got good strong weed and got a little to high, there's not much incentive to lace weed as you're just losing more money. I've been offered laced weed before and it's always been at 2-3x the price of regular herb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah reading around the web I was actually thinking the same thing. Laced should be more expensive. I guess I just wasn't used to the quality being this good.

9. If you think the weed is laced and you're an experienced smoker depending on where you live its probably laced, i cant say what could be used as mention of other substances is against this forums guidelines but as you know there are synthetic substances that have came around in the last decade that are cheap and very similar to weed which are ideal substances to use for lacing weed especially if the dose of the imposer substance is only lets say a couple milligrams.

Where i live in the uk laced weed is common the first few signs are unusually dense buds ones that will never crumble even if left out to dry for week, a harsh smoke, normally very harsh, and of course the high is different to normal bud its more speedy, dissociative and overall just weird at different doses.

Some of the laced stuff gets you high too quickly even some of the best strains still take 5 minutes to come on properly, and also as you stated can get you high for 4-5 hours, this will never happened to a seasoned smoker from a regular amount of real bud, if this ever happens and you already had tolerance then your bud was most definitely laced.

The main problem is its so hard to tell most smokers even in illegal states dont believe in laced weed until it happens to them or a trusted friend. and even in legal states where dispensary quality is available to all you still end up with paranoid people calling 911 thinking they are dying when they only consumed tested bud, which further takes away from the credibility of people who really are getting adulterated weed, whether it be research chemicals, silica or simply cannabis that was grown with unsafe nutrients and not flushed.