Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced Weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Raqent, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Hi, so I've been taking firecracker edibles for a while. I make the edibles myself and I usually prefer edibles over smoking it, it's healthier, need to use less weed, etc. So previously, I used the strain Super Silver Haze and I used like 0.4-0.6 and it got me VERY high. It was great, but I ran out and I changed dealers. So Idk what the strain of this is, but he gave me a good deal of 4 grams for $30. First day I smoked it (I usually smoke it first from someone new), it was nice used a bit and it was good. Now, I made it into edibles, once again using 0.4-0.6, and holy shit, I have NEVER gotten this high. It didn't even feel like weed. My body felt like it was stuck in a speed of 10 FPS and I could barely move. It felt like I was teleporting between universes, I have NO idea how. Right now, it's been 2 days since I took it and I STILL feel like I'm stuck in that 10 FPS motion... My mind is clear now, but my body still is fucked, Idk how. How do I tell if this is laced? This is the 2nd time and this time I KNOW I used no more than 0.5. Is this weed from Jesus himself or is it laced with another drug? The first time I took it I actually threw up, although I had a big meal beforehand. The 2nd time I had a small meal so I didn't throw up. As for tolerance, I typically go for once every 2 weeks on a Friday night, but lately been doing it like once a week. Idk if I like this high because at some points, it gets WAY too extreme... I've done codeine and xanax in the past and even they didn't get me this fucked. Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks.

TL;DR: I tried this weed from a new dealer, put 0.4-0.6 in an edible and it felt like I was teleporting between different worlds, hallucinated, felt like my body was lagging, threw up the first time and so on. Laced or really strong?

2. Why does everyone go on like their weed is laced with something when they get too high?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So take that as a no it's not laced? Idk dude just never gotten that high before and I've done A LOT more than 0.4-0.6 at a time before and it never got me that high. Guess I found the best dealer then lol

4. Imagine how much money a guy would lose if he laced weed and passed it on as regular bud. A lot. Lacing weed, unless you're doing for yourself, is a waste.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah that's true, it's not a BAD feeling regardless. Thanks for the help guys

6. Maybe your usual dealer was selling you trash weed that wasn't strong and the new dealer has hooked you up with some fire?:confused_2::confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1