Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thegreatragnor, May 10, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey
    Recently me and my friend rolled up a blunt. We smoked it and felt nothing for half an hour. Then both of us were instantly sent spiralling. i felt like i was tilted in the world and everything was wobbling. i felt warm on the inside and cold and the outside and vice versa. It's hard to describe what i felt but it wasn't stoned. It lasted seven fucking hours and was by far the most intense drug experience i've ever had. is it possible our weed was laced ?

2. You got high.

3. Did you sleep afterwards or were u awake? Nausea?

4. You laced the marijuanas with bluntwrap hence you rolled a blunt. Nicotine is a far different drug than the effects singled out by thc. Ergo, weed+bluntwrap takes experienced lungs who don't believe they laced their own marijuanas.

5. How can someone give you laced weed without you noticing it?

No, the only possible way that could happen is it was laced with salvia as both are plants, any other thing would just be very noticeable as marijuana isn't a powder you can mix with anything.

Anyways, while salvia is strong, effects only last 10 mins or so, and salvia is another drug, no one would lace weed with salvia so...

You just got very high. It's very different being very high than just a bit, effects are not the same nor the potency of them.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

6. The mention of other drugs is not permitted.
    That is one reason these threads never go well.

2 Folks could have earned warnings for their posts. - CLOSED

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.