Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BowlMan42o, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Alright I've been smoking weed for 4 years. I don't get very high anymore and I was haging out with my new friend who buys weed from the hood and I've never had weed ever in my entire life make my pupils cover my entire eye my pupils alway stay small no matter the amount and I'm getting High for hours I really hope it's not laced bc I never get high longer than about 30 to and hour it smells really good and taste good but makes you cough till you almost puke and looks like Reggie but it is like wiz Khalifas Kk doesn't make any sense to me I've never done any drugs other than weed so idk if it's laced I know what I'm doing and used to sling and never ever got high like this is it just mega good weed or laced it makes me feel like I can do anything In the world and I've never had weed make me feel like that and I feel like I can beat up anbody and my friends keeps getting angry af for no reason I also feel like I can talk to any girl nomater who it is and I'm always scared too my buddies wangs me yo go work with him and then go buy more from the hood bc he works and he wants to pay me and he smokes while he works and his dad does crack and heroine so I feel like its laced bc if his dealer sells weed and other drugs it could be laced right

2. i don't believe in laced weed, as it makes absolutely zero sense to "lace" a drug like weed, with a more expensive drug, drug x, doesn't matter what drug it is as most other drugs are more expensive than weed.. so yeah, no dealer who is looking to make a profit, ie, pretty much everyone of them, wouldn't give away free drugs, basically, which is what they'd be doing by selling laced weed at a loss..
    secondly, any drug that one would use to lace weed with, i'm not going to name any of them as i know it's frowned upon by the mod's on this site and i'm trying to be a good, good boy here, would leave either a really funky smell, or a taste when smoked.. some drugs, again, not naming them, would make your lips feel tingly or numb when smoked, and other drugs that someone might lace weed with, you'd never get it passed your nose and not smell it, and you'd especially never be able to smoke it and not smell it and know that you weren't just smoking straight weed..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dude I can buy and ounce of reggies for 80 bucks you can make a fortune buy adding a lil of another drug to Reggie think about it

4. I had a buddy who smoked for over a year, saw him smoke multiple times myself, then one day when I smoke with him he starts acting weird and quiet then starts babbling about how I laced my bowl cause he's "never felt like this weed doesn't do this weed doesn't do this I know what weed does".

Turns out it was the first time the weed actually hit him, and I can confirm the previous times I saw him smoking he inhaled correctly.

TL;DR = Calm down, you're just stoned. Preeety damn sure it's not laced.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol alright man but I've been high it's coming to 6 hours I smoked 1 gram how is that possible

6. Been smoking all day long every for 4 years

7. Not to mention I smoked the gram among 3 people

8. The amount you'd have to add to a bag to make a noticeable difference would offset any hope of profit or at least here it would. It'd be much quicker, easier and profitable just selling the harder drugs. If you buy from the street it's possible most of the time you got indica or sativa, then this new stuff was the other species that you may not have had before?

Honestly brother the only way to know for sure is to go get a drug test but most hard drugs are out of your piss in 72 hours.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The first time I got stoned I was high for 9. Was worried I'd always be that way lol.

10. Yep, classic case of the lace. Just ride it out. The next phase is usually paralization, so don't be alarmed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. yes, you could always buy an ounce of reggie, but unless you're getting what ever you're using to "lace" it with for free, you're not going to be making much money selling it that way...
    in my pretty vast experience with buying drugs in the hood, it's been my experience that the people who sell hard drugs sell them on their own, and the people who sell weed just sell weed with nothing else added.. you can buy a certain drug that is often added to another drug, but you'd know up front what you're buying, and it's not sold as plain weed.. again, i'm not trying to drop drug names here, but if you've been around, you'll know exactly what i'm talking about, and know that there's no way that you'd get it any where near your nose or smoke it and not know that it wasn't just weed..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Thanks homie just sucks bc I don't wanna be around these people doing real drugs but my smoke is nothing like there's

13. *Flush*

Just start over with straight weed. :GettingStoned:

14. I see you found some weed you can get high with. Don't ask questions, buy more while you can and enjoy that shit.

• Like Like x 1