Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Haha okay! Thought you knew my friend..:hello:

2. Yea his brother was tripping out to. but he said today his brother wanted to smoke some more of it lol my friend might just be a pussy

3. #23 SmokingRookie, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    dude they don't lace weed with other drugs, that would be retarded. Say you buy a g which is 15 bucks or whatever and then the other drug say whatever drug it is and then you add those up to sell for 15 a g. That's a waste, bro dealers don't do that shit. The worst they'll do is put cd glass in it, but that's very doubtable. look in the bag before you buy, and smoke up your dealer. if he is smart he wouldn't lace or do cd glass with it because he would be taking the first hit. think bro.

also: forgot this... dealers wouldn't waste there time and money on that, they're trying to make a quick buck. not waste money off of buying another drug to add to another drug just to sell down. lol

4. Bro it was just a mild panic attack. Try one where you are throwing up and your heart is beating at 150 a minute.

5. [quote name='"Weed I am"']Bro it was just a mild panic attack. Try one where you are throwing up and your heart is beating at 150 a minute.[/quote]

I know what that shit's like. :eek:

6. Why... WHY!? What a waste.

Even if it were laced doesn't mean one should flush that shit down the toilet like a demonic bastard child that talks in reverse. Should have investigated that shit, smoked a little less next time or had some other trustworthy folks to take a look at it, not like it's gonna trip you the fuck out by being in the baggy.

Just a highdea for next time (I know zero about home drug testing kits so this idea might be moot) buy a kit that detects a decent spectrum of shit and test and see what pops up, might not be laced with something terrible.

I also know zero about Salvia (in its appearance in comparison to bud) but maybe that other poster was on to something.

7. If it gets him that high, then he shouldn't have flushed it down the toilet. :[

8. that bud got a better manicure than you....

9. More than likely it was just really good bud and he has no tolerance. It's a shame he flushed it. I'd be so pissed he didn't just give it to me if he didn't want it.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHCmjWqEJDo]Friday - Chris Tucker - YouTube[/ame]

11. it looks like there's tiny turds in it, to the left. to the left, to the left, every turd i own in the box to the left.