Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed? Sold as shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ayyy42069, Apr 21, 2019.

1. 58FD5578-0DDE-4D06-91CF-7677A0F2BFC7.jpeg 58FD5578-0DDE-4D06-91CF-7677A0F2BFC7.jpeg Yeah so recently I purchased a large bag of weed for like 3dollars a gram (Here in the uk that’s pretty cheap) And I’m kinda scared because I think it may be laced. Like I always get mad at people who say that their weed was laced but this is pretty sketchy.
    1: it was sold as shake
    2: for the uk it’s pretty cheap
    3: no one really has that much hanging around
    Also when I smoked like a gram or more I was so high I was like fading in n out of reality and my legs were buzzing hard. Also the bag is really leafy but it smells like weed

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Laced with what?

I've never figured this out.... Why would anyone lace weed with something that's going to cost them money? Lacing implys someone laces it with other drugs, which is completely unrealistic.

Maybe not laced, but it could be full of any old shite from the floor. Rubber, hair, rat droppings.. Who knows?

However, if it's getting you really high and it's cheap I'm not sure I can see the issue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Maybe synthetic cannabinoids? I’ve heard they are really cheap

4. Shake is literally the bottom of a huge bag of weed 8-10+ ozs where I live.. my plugs sell it cheap as shit & it always gets me high:confused_2:

I doubt it was laced.. you paid £2.31 a gram then?? It probably isn't worth that tbh man:laughing: the shake I get has tiny buds in it lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fair enough, rather get opinions n feel good about smoking it. Yesterday I was so fucking stoned to the bone I had a great time. Thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 1
  6. How much did you smoke & how did you smoke it?? I usually just roll Js with shake & smoke the odd bong with it as it's harsh with the leafs lol

7. Like spice? Definitely not cheaper than £2 a gram.

If you'd been ripped off they'd just mix it with oregano, or any old leafy shit.

Sounds like it's just not something you're used to. Having not smoked this stuff I couldn't say.

If it's that bad just make something with it. Extract the thc. I make BHO/honeycomb wax which is quite expensive to get started but I think there are cheaper ways of extracting the thc (with ice etc). Might be worth reading up on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Had 2joints w friends took a break then took a couple bong rips n had another joint. At this point I was pretty stoned but I went in 30 minutes later with another joint n I faded the fuck out debating reality n shit. Sorry for my bad grammar I’m kinda high rn :)

• Like Like x 1

9. You may have just over done it dude.. try micro dosing with it anything from 0.1-0.3 then wait half an hour to see how how you high & smoke more if necessary man

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah I might make tea with it cuz I’ve heard that shit is really potent. Thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks dude

• Like Like x 1
  12. Remember to decarb the weed you're going to use first dude!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks like trim

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Got doubts send a chunk for a lad check maybe £20.00 quid at best

still scared send it to Holland

cheers/

15. You're going to be disappointed making tea with that. Just pretend it's bud and not trim and smoke it. As you noticed it'll get you high which is probably better than what tea will do for you. No one would bother lacing trim anyway, wtf would they use to lace it with?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Not true, people do lace weed. There have been reports in upstate New York of weed being laced with fentanyl. Obviously the stuff this guys smoked didn’t have fentanyl, or he would’ve probably overdosed. I couldn’t explain why people do this, but it happens more than you’d like to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I had the same way of thought toward this. Have known people who would mainly lace things with PCP (cheap) just to screw with people and pass off his garbage as something strong. I'm not saying it makes sense, but it can happen.

OP try to get a new connect, cheaper is not always better. People would laugh how much I spend at times on bud, but it is what it is. Quality>quantity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Spend $50 to make a $10 bag of trim worth $30.

19. Ehhhh to an extent. It costs money to lace drugs, people that sell drugs are in it for the money, so they’re not going to waste 1. Product that could turn profit selling it straight up 2. Clientele that fund their lifestyle. Shit gets laced, for sure. That’s personal though. Not your dealer, more like neighborhood closet rapist. Or someone slipping something in someone’s drink at the club. Buying drugs is pretty safe... considering lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 Storm Crow, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Dude, try the (very) old fashioned way of testing- taste it! Cannabis can be "lawn-grassy", peppery, even spicy, but it NEVER tastes like the bottom of a Monsanto test tube! :p

Back in the 60s and 70s, "less than honest" dealers would spray down their pot with coca cola. Made the pot heavier and stickier, but it smoked HARSH! (Burning sugar is unpleasant to smoke.) Most of us began tasting our pot before buying it to avoid smoking "sweetened" pot!

Granny

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1