Laced Weed. Should I smoke the kief from the grinder used on the laced tree?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tokoloshe, Feb 18, 2021.

1. No

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ya know I grew some blueberry and I have no clue what was wrong with it but the buds formed bad quality, bugs swarmed to it, once harvested I couldn't go near it or I would break out with really bad allergies (congestion, ears, sore throat, stuffy nose)
    It got me high, idk if it was bad seed or terpene profile or what, it got a buddy of mine sick when they smoked it, although one other person tried it and liked it and didn't have any allergy like stuff.

Ended up tossing over a lb of it, didn't want to even mess with it and I'm glad I didn't use hardly any of it when I made my dry ice hash.

Even tried to qwiso wax some of it and the wax made my nose twiffle

They looked bad quality too, like mids

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. What was it laced with? If ur considering smoking it again it may not be a bad idea to get that dudes # n re-up?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Only reason it would be laced is like a scale or a shared bag or something, If u know the guy doesn't do other drugs then its probably fine especially if hes smoking it. If hes not spark him one and see how he reacts, only other advice is to chill out and toss it if the buzz ain't your style

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Not this. THey’ve tested over 10,000 samples.

There is a poisoned drug supply on our streets here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. When you say drug supply do you mean weed or drugs that can actually can actually kill you when taking them :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Doesnt look laced to me.

Only time I think youd actually run into laced weed is if you're smoking with random people, there pre rolled joints/ packed bowls.

8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. This is some funny shit. I'm glad I'm stoned rn

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Drugs, like other ones we don't discuss here on the forum.

The street supply is tainted and people are dying at a crazy rate. They think they are buying one thing and what they are getting is killing them. This is worse than just hot shots.

It goes beyond the opiod crisis that started in the early 2000's.

11. GorillaGherkin

Not sure what you think is funny about this post?

People are dying daily from a poisoned drug supply. This is a service offered for FREE to the community at large and was started by one of Canada's leading Cannabis advocates, Dana Larsen.

12. Shit really isn’t funny man. If anyone gives a fuck please look at the pictures I posted and lmk.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ight I’m thinking about smokin it again if I die imma haunt your ass forever <3

14. If you die from weed, I'll make you famous.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I’m scared bro

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I would be too if I was smoking laced weed. :lmafoe:

17. Where do yall keep finding this laced shit??

Even when bud was illegal here and harder to find you'd be hard pressed to find any laced shit because weed is cheaper than the drugs they'd use to lace it with.

18. i’m in australia, a company selling synthetic weed called pineapple express out of new zealand was lacing with benzos to increase addictiveness and euphoria,but got caught out because people were getting sick and passing out, so someone tested it. i’ve also heard that bikies were/are doing the same with bud here in australia! it doesn’t have to be laced with expensive narcotics to have a detrimental effect, plenty of cheap easily available medications could be used, which may cause dangerous unrealized contra-indications with other things you may be taking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Trynna smoke some?

20. Ight I’ve finally worked up the balls to smoke it again. I can’t really see anything on it that would determine if it was laced. You were right to say that it looks like regular weed and I just couldn’t handle it. When I grinded it up it was extremely kiefy and looked like some of the best shit I’ve ever bought. Instead of using a bong I’m gonna hit it out of a one hitter. If you’re still reading this I’m probably dead or high as a kite. ❤️

• Like Like x 1