Laced Weed. Should I smoke the kief from the grinder used on the laced tree?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tokoloshe, Feb 18, 2021.

1. So I got laced marijuana. Can I salvage any of the kief? Or would that be a shitty idea I grinded about a gram of the laced weed before I smoked it.

Attached Files:

2. Laced with what? and absolutely not

3. what is it laced with?

4. How do you know it was laced?

5. If you seriously think it was laced, send a sample here.

Its not a joke. Its a legit testing service offered for anyone wanting street drugs tested. No cost, no cops, no hassle.

Get Your Drugs Tested

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. No cops until the post office finds it and calls the feds

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Thank you guys I’ve thrown it out and I’m not too sure what it was laced with all i know is it gave me chest pain, audio hallucinations, minor visual hallucinations, increased my breathing, nausea, and I also went unconscious for a little while. It was actually on my birthday and it’s been almost a year. Here’s the bud though. If anyone knows what it could be laced with lmk thank you. <3

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2

8. You just couldn't handle the strength of the weed... It wasn't laced lol, people don't lace weed.. why would anyone lace a drug with another drug that costs more then sell it at normal priceso_O

It sounds to me like you greened out/had a panic attack because you wasn't used to the strength.. every smoker has done it :confused_2: :laughing:

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. #9 Egzoset, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    Although testing might seem innaccessible there may be exceptions as for those living in Vancouver, e.g. if Dana Larsen's testing offer remains valid today anyway.

But why "laced" when "tumble weed" seems mainstream and even basically routine in Canada's "legal" outlets, at least the SQdC of Québec where "bio" has been practically eradicated/criminalized, m'well unless you want to pay for some few extravagant product$$$, as i vaguely noticed "100 % Organic" recently appeared on their web site i think...

Actually, just in days when cap'tain Itnoc (In The Name Of Childrend) was still dreaming to become PM i happened to catch 1 sample that got visibly "blasted", but i still can't really think of any occurences when the thought of lacing was a concern. Even as a young man smoking hashich there were more chances to be sold laced junk than after i got converted to Dry Flowers + Vaporism, the later packaging format being NATURAL so in principle that should prove a valuable indication of how bad industrialization really went, for example:

[​IMG]

The damage is extensive. They pretended the seeds had to be removed so we don't get even tempted to grow at home, though this accomplishes nothing vs "black market" genetics nonetheless: it's a façade, a mirage... In fact while some feel like dancing in the lucky provinces there's a heavy toll to be paid by others as myself, by fault of a compound of greed & bigot self-serving predatory attitudes IMO. Never before the SQdC it was so obvious how Justin's hypocrite "Légaleezation" can clearly show its ugly face, putting to shame the worse "dealers" i ever met, those i wouldn't call twice if i felt less than happy with a bargain. But the SQdC is a monopoly serving LPs as Hydropothecary/Hexo, those same people who for some reason had an H.-C. approved Pest Control Product around (...), despite the fact it transforms into a Level-3 item of the Chemical Weapons Convention: myclobutanil. And the most cynical part of it is that once the public got informed of this we also learned about this LP actively working to define myclobutanil's NON-DETECTION concentration, then Health Canada's installed gurus seemed satisfied to complain against "chemophobia" simply for asking...

They're selling the same thing twice after closely shaving each of the flower's frosty coating, with seeds as an decoy excuse. Then exposing whole populations to long-term chronic poisoning effects never documented scientifically before, despite a promise made at the United Nations during UNGASS 2016, aware that proving such prohibitionist-friendly stratagem to begin with one shall 1st need to finance a top-notch laboratory with skilled technicians to operate it, otherwise it's OKay to continue pretend the "traces" represent no health risk. The nice detail here being that toxic effects don't only add up: they multiply - which is why alcohol & prescription pills together are a very bad idea. Yet not if it's about doing a shitty job that savvy non-detection soups can still save while insects are too smart to get near it. Which is insult enough, but the bigots never know when/where to stop. On the side-note, Hydropothecary changed its name to Hexo in reaction to that same myclobutanil episode i guess, as they went as far as to promise Kosher - that i later coined into Kosher Zyklon, to highlight the irony.

Ah, and if you feel your voice ain't heard on the public place maybe that's result of muting the few activism we once had, starting with the treatment reserved to the Emery couple in Montréal, now dissolved as the team eventually imploded... All that remains in Québec is a guy who complained on national French-speaking TV that legalisation had to respect his couple decades old legacy in the domain of "compassion clubs" and "medical marijuana". Visibly worried to loose his priviledged position as his co-guest Marie-Ève Morin explained there's a new "danger" of cannabis, etc. The crispy thing here is that she's a disciple of doctor/therapist Jean-Pierre Chiasson who instrumentalized the memory of his dead son David on January 6 last year, invited to talk about edibles but more motivated to declare that "drug" KILLED the young man, never caring to provide more relevant information, like the nature of his ADDICTION substance, the main focus point of this man's 40-yr career in "re-hab" it seems. Imagine having a father like that, supported by "doctors" just like him (...), so it's no wonder suicide was the only outlet for David really! Shaming his son for the sole purpose of promoting anti-cannabic propaganda a couple years after it was made legal. Now consider this same medical "spe¢iali$t"/"expert" was a senior member of the "standards" group within Calgary's "Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine", somehow organizers of Trudeau's Halloween "science" gathering/show that actually occured at hotel Marriott in Montréal, with Kevin Sabet + Nora Volkov as international guests...

Etc., etc.

No need for laced weed to get filled with dismay (if not rage!) anyway. Better invest on a microscope to get some hint on your provider's sources.

Good day, have fun!! <_<

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. There’s no way I greened out man. I’ve been smoking for years and I know it laced because that high wasn’t like anything I’ve ever felt before. My chest hurt and my heart was beating so fast it couldn’t have been normal. The audio hallucinations were really bad like everything was louder than usual. I literally passed out and couldn’t remember a thing. There’s no way I greened out man I’ve greened our before and threw up and was fine. This was not your normal thc high.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Lol any 1 can green out it doesn't matter how long you've been smoking.

Again as i said earlier why would someone lace weed with another drug which costs more then to sell it on at the same price as unlaced weed...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Looks like good weed. I don't see anything on there other than what is normally on bud, did you find something?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Well imagine you buy a large quantity and are selling. The pack is laced and you can’t really get rid of it or you’ll lose that money’s worth. Wouldn’t you sell it to make your money? This person didn’t lace the weed himself I know he didn’t. He definitely accidentally came across a laced pack and decided to sell it. There’s not a chance I greened out because my parents tried to have a conversation with me and I didn’t even remember. And the next day was awful man I felt completely doped out.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. #14 Tokoloshe, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    No and that’s what is so odd to me man. I smoked it and new within like 20 minutes shit wasn’t right. The next day was miserable as well.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

15. How old are u dude??? Honestly it sounds like you just smoked weed that you couldn't handle lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I should’ve worded that better. The thing is I don’t live in a legal state. My friends have been laced once before, and I’m almost certain this was my case. It wasn’t from the same dealer of course. I forgot to add I did dry heave a lot and actually threw up some stomach bile after smoking. After I threw up I went unconscious and couldn’t remember a thing man. Im almost certain this was laced because I’ve greened out before and only threw up and felt fine aftwards, the high wasn’t as intense the time I knew I had greened out. The next day I felt extremely off but smoked with my friend and was completely fine.

17. To add I literally only smoked one bowl out of my GB. It wasn’t even a fatty either it was like half packed.

18. Look man here’s some better pictures I’m not the greatest at photography and shit but here’s one with no light and one with.

Attached Files:

19. How drunk were you also?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Lmao I need answers. Like is this shit just really fire or actually laced with something?

• Funny Funny x 1