Laced Weed!!? Plz HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by FeedWucker, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Okay so today me and my usuall buddies were hanging out and my one buddy decides to bring his friend. Anyways they all wanna smoke weed and i have a glass mini bong so we decide to hotbox my van. I packed the first bowl using my own marijuana which ive smoked before and its pretty good stuff. So then my friends friend who is pretty much a noob bought a dime bag off of his friends friend and then we packed his shit! okay so with my shit i was taking pretty big bong rips. Then he packed his shit and for some reason some times i dont trust others peoples shit and so we are passing the bong and my buddies are taking mass bong hits ...i took maybe 2 small hits because at this time it was about 3:30 and i had work at 4;30 ...anyway when i got out of the car to go get ready for work (my friends still being in the car) i took my bong and went into my kitchen btw my bong is glass and its clear see thru anyway i noticed that there were white small white chunks in the bottom of the bong this setting a red light off in my head [either its coke or crack omg what the fuck am i going to do] i thought could these be ashes NO WAY they are more chalkie...so then i went out to my van and got this guys weed and looked at it and im like ok its all green there were no signs of coke /crack in the weed?? anyways i had to leave for work now and my buddies want to keep smoking with my bong so i say what the hell and i let them use it ( this is after i show them the white chunks) My friend said after they continued to smoke it that his head was pounding and feeling all stingy and shit....OKay so this happened earlier today and my one buddy who smoked the weed says he feels shitty right now....i feel kinda normal just im fucking shaking im scared....I just have a few questions any of this shit ever happen to you?? and am i going to be addicted or am i going to go crazy plz help me i am reallly considering never smoking pot again :( NOte: i only took 2 small hits and didnt feel much more than being high off weed is anything bad going to happen to me....................................ppps. after we smoked i went and smelt my clothes and they smelt more like bud + burnt plastic help me!!!

2. you should be totally fine. chances are you are just psyching yourself out, weed is very rarely laced with anything that would create white chunks, because think about it... heroin and cocaine are expensive. it was probably just ashes or light parts of the bud. but either way, even if the weed was laced, you are fine and you are not at risk for any addiction, and if it was going to make you sick, you would have gotten sick at the time.

3. most likely not laced.
    coke is expensive. it doesn't make sense for a dealer to give it away for free...

4. but i dont understand the white chunks that look like chalk in the bottom
    like im mass scared right now
    why would there be white chalky chunks in the bottom
    why would it smell like burnt plastic like im fuckign freaking out ive never been this scared

5. 1. its most probably not so calm down
    2. if it is then just ride it out as calmly as possible. if ur already on the drugs their is nothing u can do about it soo just lay down and relax
    either way ur freaking out
    go put on some music or somthing

6. if you're really freaked out about you could go pick up a drug test on ebay..

but you shouldn't worry... i mean, you're still alive, and just fine now, right?

7. dude, chill.
    even if it was laced, which i highly doubt it was, you only took two small hits... you'll live.
    and you're not going to get addicted. it's just ashes.

8. True cuz where i live its 1:07 AM right now and we smoked at 3:30 pm about 10ish hours ago im just fuckin scared do u no where im comin from

9. Dude, sounds like that was straight laced with THC. Don't worry though, it's not addictive so you should be fine.

10. when i first started i thought some guy laced a joint. saw him put some white stuff in there and he was saying weird stuff like, 'this stuff will take you to the moon, blah blah...' and dude's a big cokehead.

either way, i lived. and looking back, i don't think it was laced. :rolleyes:
    but my friend was freaking out and thinking her heart was racing and the high felt different, blah blah blah. and once she mentioned that to me, i was thinking my heart was racing too, blah blah blah.

moral of the story.. it's all in your head.

11. I kno im just freaking cuz ive been told once u try crack your fucked RIGHT UP THE ASS
    ive been told if u do it once ur body cant live without it and i dont want that to happen to me !!:(

12. Scare tactics.

This is why they work. ;)

13. Okay Thanks alot guys u helped me calm the fuck down pretty much me and my buddie are texting each other and we plan not to touch anything for a while, if and or when we start to blaze again we are only smoking our shit or the shit we get from real close buddies :hello:

14. Maybe your bong water was laced with some type of mold...yeeeeaaaaahh

15. haha no one pointed out this, funny one :D