Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed or was i just really fuckin high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc9391, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Well the other night i drove to a friend of mines to blaze up. I smoked a bunch, got really high and drove home. Well theres this intersection right by my house, a 4 way stop. and im at the stop sign, bout to make a right turn, when i look over and i see a man dressed in a elf costume walking his dog. No bull shit, i saw a man in a elf costume walking his fucking dog. I was really high and i did a double take and he was still there, i also pulled up in my driveway and i again saw him standing across the street from my driveway. i went inside and went upstairs and looked out my bedroom window and he was gone. Was i trippin out, or was i really high and just saw a weird ass walkin his dog in a elf costume? I didnt hallucinate anything else either i didnt know wtf was going on.

2. He was probably actually there bro. You weren't hallucinating.

3. Seriously? You actually think weed does anything like that?

Fail troll.

4. He would just be a weird guy walking his dog, weed doesn't make you hallucinate and the chance of you getting laced weed is so low.

5. man where can i get some of that shit

6. So you saw me walking my dog...big deal.

7. There was definitely a guy there... maybe he was wearing a nightgown or some shit with one of those hats

8. I get what you're saying man. Just last week a buddy and I smoked some blunts and we were just chillin in the living room and I could see my pops walk into a door in the middle of the living room. (which clearly wasn't there) I trip out sometimes too. :eek: