Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed or just too high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Floyd The Barber, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Okay, so one night I was hanging out with my girlfriend's friend's boyfriend. Didn't know much about him. He suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. He asked me if I wanted to smoke some weed, so of course I said sure (I'd only smoked maybe 3-4 or times before, but never really got super high, just high enough to feel happy and cuddly) so I took a hit, and I didn't really feel anything for a minute. But as I walked back inside (my girlfriend and her friend arrived) it hit me. Straight up BANG. I stopped right in my tracks. I opened the door, said high to my girlfriend, but then I felt really scared. I felt like I was in a dream. Everything was so weird. My girlfriends face was super clear, but everything else in the background was fuzzy and distorted. I felt like reality was fake. Like nothing existed. I hugged my girlfriend and it felt like I was hugging her for 10 minutes when actually I had been hugging her for a half an hour. After a while I calmed down. But my hearing was so weird. Everyone's voices seemed louder. I ate a whole bag of Doritos, listened to pink floyd and calmed down. So yeah. Was I just really high or was this stuff laced? Another thing I want to address. When I smoke weed. When I try to take a deep breath, my chest tightens up. Is that just anxiety? Because I have bad anxiety already (without smoking weed)

2. It sounds like you just got really high. It must have been some good weed.

3. you are relatively new to cannabis so I can see how you think it was laced. From what you said in the op and from my own background knowledge I can assure the bud was not laced! especially after reading the part about the Doritos ;)

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

4. You got really high, bro. Your chest tightening could be due to anxiety but also due to your lungs reaction to smoke, or possibly both. My advice to you now that you've been really high is: now that you know what  it's like to be really high, the next time you get that high and start to twitch out, remember this experience and remember that everything is okay and just hang out and enjoy it. You actually find your way to the best big highs this way.

5. you probably smoked some good quality weed and suddenly felt the high. Your chest tightening may be you scaring yourself and causing your whole body to tense up thus making it harder to breath, but the lungs reaction to inhaling some harsh hot gas other than air will typically make them tighten up. weed vein laced is very unlikely because it reduces profit or kills profit for the dealer, is obvious for anyone who is an experienced smoker, and would kill the dealers client base because nobody wants laced weed unless they ask for it of course.

Sorry for the long reply just wanted to answer your questions fairly thoroughly. Smoke on!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Did it come in a shoe? If not then you were just high.

7. no offense but if I was your girlfriend I woulda smacked the shit outta you, "damn nigga its just weed, not flipping 10 grams of an unmentionable"

8. idk dude, sounds like it was poisoned to me

i bet you are a weed lacer.. Ron Burgundy.

10. Sounds like an awesome high to me, dude. I used to get like that every time when I only smoked once a month or so.

But yeah, it was definitely poisoned.

11. Well your anxiety sounds like it may have got the best to you. I get this way every now and then when smoking a headbanging sativa, and being surrounded by people I don't necessarily completely vibe with. ahahaha Like previously mentioned just go with it because you really should have no rational fears, mary will ease ya down eventually ahahaha

12. Thanks everyone. I'm relatively new to the whole thing. I smoked some of my friends weed and I didn't get anxious. I think it was just some really strong weed and I got overwhelmed! Thanks again. Peace.

13. bong or blunt/joint? One big hit from a bong can get you as high as like a half of a blunt. Bigger hit you take the higher youll end up. maybe take a smaller hit next time?

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

14. You got SMACKED! Your weed most probably was not laced

15. laced.

run.

run far away.

[​IMG]

16. Then you are a cunt

17. Sounds like you got lucky to have someone around you with good cannabis. If I were you, I'd buy from him if you ever get serious enough with weed to actually pay for it.

18. I've had that before hahaha, it feels so weird, almost like your in a video game and just drifting in and out of reality everything around you becomes focused but distorted all the same time, hella weird but great high afterwards

19. Your bunk was laced with bunk!