Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed ? Or anxiety attacks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Khrys, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Hy guys i had some weird feelings after smoking weed. Im a begginer smoker i smoke for 1 year. But i never know what im getting from different dealers. So no strain names.. dont know how good or bad / laced weed should look like. And i want to share with you my bad experience..maybe u can help me.

One day i went to my friends house, we smoked 1joint with like 0.6 in it. Everything was fine... we laughted we had a good time. I asked my friend to give me like 0.5g to smoke at my home.
    The next day i started smoking 0.1 from my pipe (like usual small ammounts, maybe not even 0.1). After 15 mins i felt like someone punched me in the nose( huge pressure on my nose and face), i started a random conversation with my gf , i heard a furniture pop in living room, i asked my gf what was that. And she gently touched me and said darling go check if i paused netflix. In that moment i saw her with an evil face(more like melting down face) , i felt a terrifing FEAR, and tunnel vision kicked in, image started flashing, bmp went high, i felt like im gonna pass out or lose conciousness, really dissoriented. I decided to go outside to take some fresh air (-10celsius) outside. And guess what? I couldnt even feel the cold, i was in my bare feets without socks on the cold freezing cement and i couldnt feel anything, went inside, washed my face with cold water couldnt even feel that too.
    Decided to sit down on couch...my gf told me she is seeing the walls of our house cracked ugly, and she told me she feels that fear too. We've waited 2 hours on the couch to get rid of that shit feelings, no munchies like usual no conversations, just complete silence
    Down im gonna upload some pictures of weed looked over the microscope.
    Near the trichomes i see something like ice chunks, and some brown wax all over the weed(only on microscope)
    Weed smells like burnt rubber.
    Taste i dont remember exactly( kinda weed and orange)

Attached Files:

2. That just looks like some nice-ass weed. Are you sure it wasn't just too much for you? It honestly just sounds like you guys need to relax a bit, if it was okay for you with your friend, the only thing different is the environment you're consuming it in. The "ice chunks" you see I think are where the weed has been finger fucked and the trichomes have been crushed and the brown wax looks like it might be amber trichomes but I don't really know what you mean by it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Not anything to gain by laceing weed with other drugs.
    No financial gain to be had.
    Maybe it's your age and how it affects you. How old are you? I think you are about 15 years old. It's been suggested that using cannabis under the age of 21 can produce some unwanted affects.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sleep on time, and get enough sleep. Then nothing else matters.

5. Im 26 years old. And im having a pretty bad sleep pattern :). I dont know if that matters.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. It does big time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I use cannabis everyday at 20 there is no magic age for it.

8. Bruh calm down lacing cannabis is almost never done because its less profitable it costs more
    to lace bud and takes more time to sell it which are both things dealers would never do. Also if you are that concerned buy a microscope and you can see for sure what's on the surface on your buds. Cannabis a specific pattern of trichromes that look like this:

[​IMG]
    There's a reason no one laces cannabis. That reason is because stoners are too smart and look at the product closely. Lacing "weed" is a myth made up by worried moms who have no idea what cannabis is and think its made like meth. Just like my mom. She believes to this day I'm at risk of dying from inhaling cannabis. I literally laugh to her face and tell her that's retarded.

9. I don’t think you should worry about weed getting laced, some grow there own pushing the coat of a gram down quite considerably.

Your sleeping pattern and sleep matters a lot.
    Sleeping in the early morning hours will give you Brian no matter how many hours you sleep.

Sleep around 10 and wake up at 7 ypu will be strong as pit mentally and pysiqually.

I can’t control my anger I be totally a different person if I fix my sleep up, I sleep 6 in the morning and it doesn’t do much favours for my mental health and anything else. Ever heard of heart disease and cancer it’s linked too less sleep.

Ypur body needs sleep too flush the crap out of ypu.

The sun in the early morning there’s notling like it, you also need vitamin d too boost sertaonion foods. Take some multi vitamin and some COD liver oil with garlic.

Eat plenty of proteins and clean carbs, training is not about intensity first of all it’s about giving ypur body a full body workout. It push the oxygen rich blood throughout ypur body. Pushing them white blood cells too attack any bad red blood cell.

And don’t eat towards the night, not good.

Good luck, I need it.

10. Im26. My gf 24. She is a heavy smoker. And she confrmed me that didnt felt like mj.

11. The different things are enviroment and my dirty pipe . Didnt cleaned for 2 months. Pay attention to the post.

12. I guess you were high that's why you were unable to feel cold also. This happened with one of my friends also. During a party he was badly hurt and he cannot feel the pain because he was high. Try to smoke in just small quantity I suggest because it can be harmful for your body.

13. Hey bro. Thanks for answer, i do own a microscope . As u can see i posted photos of my bud under the microscope. The thing is. I dont know how it should lookif its laced. And i couldnt find anything related on web. Any examples. Nothing. Maybe u can help me guys

Attached Files:

14. I usually smoke 0.5 easly in one joint.this time was an insanely small hit from my pipe...Maximum 0.1 and fucked me up. I dont know what to say.

15. Those just look like smashed trchromes it means the bud was man handled but no its not laced.

16. Can u help me with some pics of laced weed ? Because i dont know the difference. Between good bad and laced. Thank you for your time to answer

17. Can you take a few more pics of the bud in different views with out the microscope?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Personally I have never came across any laced bud in my bud that's how uncommon it is. And I smoke and buy all the time. But what you would see is something covering up the trichriomes it could be anything. My dad once got paint chip particles in a bag when he was my age. It was easy to spot it always is trust if you having a hard finding something chaces are it's all good. But you can try running your bud on the shinny side of an old CD and if it doesn't scratch the surface it's good. Because anything on the surface of the nug will fall off for you to see. Unfortunately I really can't find pictures of this under a microscope due to the fact no is posting unhealthy nugs lmfao I tried I'm sorry but, grow your own if you are really getting antsy. I used to worry this kinda stuff until the I read the overwhelming facts and statistics on this which is no one has died of cannabis yet. And cases of lacing more rare than your chance of winning the lottery. Typically lacing isn't what you should making a fuss about it's mold and mildew on the buds you should look for those moldy buds are hazardous and so are mildew buds both of which pretty common in bud problems.

19. In my country everyone is undocumented. Everyone buys it and smoke it. Without any concerns about what they are inhaling. Thats why most of the dealers here spray their low ass brown weed. Or low potency weed to coverup shit grow batch. Ive dumped a lot of dealers because they told. Me this is laced this is laced carefull with it. And i dont really trust anyone now. Im living in a shit country where synthetic drugs are on a 2$/€ price here. Thats why i am concerned about smoking something laced with some shit 2$ syntethic powder or liquid.
    Thats why i asked for your opinions. That symptoms ive had me and my gf we only had those symptoms on syntethic weed.. but maybe it was only our perception.

20. No one in this thread thinks it's laced weed.