Laced Weed, it happens rarely, but it does happen!

Discussion in 'General' started by Space, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You ripped 5 bong hits and smoked a joint of dank to yourself and you are wondering why you freaked out and felt burnt to shit afterwards?

2. No, your wrong.

embalming fluid is slang for PCP, quit bitching when your the one thats wrong

3. Dude go out and try PCP. I'v seen people on that shit. Goodluck even getting into class... let alone sitting there without having the cops/ambulance called.

4. from everything you described it sounds like you were just fucking high, THOSE ARE THE EFFECTS OF BEING FUCKING HIGH, what happens when you smoke weed, you fucking zone out, what happens when you smoke 3-5 bowls of dank?? you zone out, you trip out, your vision will be distorted, everytime i get high my fucking windows onmy computer move around and expand and shit, THIS IS CALLED BEING FUCKING high, holy fucking shit
    also, when you smoke that much weed to yourself you can also freak the fuck out,

everybody freaks out at least once and thinks their shit is laced, it costs more?? that means it has pcp in it?? nothing you described sounds liek you smoked pcp it sounds like you smoked marijuana

5. How am I wrong? I know someone who sells cigs dipped in embalming fluid calling them dippers. People buy them and love them.

Smoking Embalming Fluid - Associated Content

Do your research hypocrite. How does it feel to be wrong?

6. From you're description on smoking the cannabis, you definitely did not smoke Phencyclidine in your bud mayne, check my thread. But sounds like good bud though, if you were to smoke 5 bowls of nice bud laced with Phencyclidine.. Hahahaha damn! You'd be dustin' hard. (I've had experience with Phencyclidine through bumping)

7. This weed was definitely laced. It had a chemical smell and the high was wierd~~~right:confused:

IT was definitely NOT laced with PCP. Your would have been an incoherent retard pretending to be a raging zombie.

Some asshole probably sprayed it with a chemical to add whieght. And you got really high.

Cannabis is considered a mild hallucinogen too...

8. #68 blowin purp, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009

thank you..thats why there is some misconception about embalming fluid and pcp..they are chemically as different as two compounds can be

emalming fluid is not a psycoactive .. its fucking embalming fluid... deadly, toxic, not fun, your retarted

and i never claimed i smoke like bob marley...all i said is your a fucking retard if you think people put embalming fluid on weeed..

by the way i love how you think that some bitch from associated press that knows nothing about drugs and clearly based her story on hearsay is more compelling than Erowid the fuck drug encyclopedia...if you read the comments on that story even the people are like wtf no you are talking about pcp which has nothing to do with formadehyde...and she didn't even list one source

"It is very important that we warn our children about this drug and that we ourselves are aware that there are people out there who are crazy enough to smoke it.

I hope that God willing this information will be of some help to you. "

she sound like she knows exactly what shes talking bout doesnt she...but the chemists and shit who compile info about phycoactive and phycotropic substances for a living probly are tryin to bullshit you

how does it feel to be wrong? you tell me dickwipe?

idk where you come with this shit and try to call me out on it..get of the computer and quit wasting web server space and go rip a fat embalming fluid blunt

you just got e-murked

9. Holy shit you are crazy stupid.

Embalming Fluid?
    Embalming Fluid

10. #70 blowin purp, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    Holy shit you can use google but can't distinguish between rumor bullshit and remote truth...

i love how in the case study they didn't say anything about finding formaldehyde in his body...but you know i am crazy stupid as you say and i am probly a fool to think you would be tested in a hospital for whatever substance you said you consumed

by the way .. take a wild guess what the source of that bullshit paragraph is..3 letters homeboy..DEA..and of course the good guys there would never mislead about the horrible drugs today

also ... ethanol...you know what that is??? rocketfuel; so expect you cigarette to instantly combust

"Of note, patient states he has been smoking "wet," which he believes to be tea leaves soaked in embalming fluid, two to three days prior to admission. "

notice it says he 'believes' as opposed to there were x/ml amount of formaldehyde in his bloodstream...

infact even in your bullshit dea garbage the doctors say that the people showed signs of pcp intoxication...

So imagine this...some dude trippin balls on pcp comes to the hospital and says hes smokin emalming fluid (slang for pcp)..they iv some benzos and the dude is back to normal...

how come no sample of this "formaldehyde ciggarettes" or a blood work from any of these intoxicated people was recovered

google me some proof and not just heresay

11. I do know that.

It has been documented and people have admitted to doing it, there is no mystery or rumors surrounding it. It's not a good idea and I would never do it but guess what? IT HAPPENS.

12. people have admitted to alot things dude..but that is still not proof...

and if some dude buys some shit on the steet and its slang name is embaling fluid ( liquid pcp ) and trips out and tells the hospital he had emalming fluid and they tell him that his drug test came back positive for pcp and he displays symptoms of pcp intoxication..

and you still think that its legit

you didnt even read you own link haha...

and no it hasn't been documented haha...you posting 2 bullshit links and not even reading them does not qualify it as being documented

13. No because I didn't feel like wasting time when I don't need to--there are many stories and articles about putting embalming fluid on various drugs (including marijuana). Just look on google. It isn't a rumor. Why is this so hard to believe?

14. i thought you had to be over 18 to use these forums? ... you are all grounded

15. Sounds more like a higher dose of Kratom than PCP man.
    Iv had ripples n jazz after smoking a bunch of kratom back in the day.
    Jus sayin.
    But yeah, Laced weed does happen, Iv never head an account of it around here though, unless some one was super mad.

16. I'm 32 been smoking since I was 18, I have bought thousands and thousands of bags of weed, everything from pounds to nickel bags, and have never once seen laced weed, unless I laced it myself!

17. good job being a complete and total dumb ass while calling other people names. people do not put embalming fluid on weed, and it would (probably) kill you if you smoked it. it is slang for PCP, just like weed is slang for marijuana.

also OP you didn't smoke PCP.

18. It's been said countless times, but for the last time(Hopefully), your weed was NOT laced with PCP. Even if your dealer told you it was, he's lying. No chance in hell did you smoke 5 bowls of that "Bullshit" and go to school. Either your lying, or he is.

Go figure were from the same city too, I've never heard of anyone lacing weed with PCP my whole life. Only rumors of it happening, never turns out to be true. Why?

Because it doesn't happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.