Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed is ridiculous...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ur Highness, May 13, 2011.

1. The is grit weed in North america. I have seen it personally in Massachusetts and rhode island with some batches of beasters that come from canada. If you search this forum you will find threads on grit weed with pictures.
    Did you have a tolerance? Sounds like you smoked alot of dank bud with no tolerance. PCP isn;t going to make you sit on a couch and see colors. Its a dissociative.

2. S0calt0ker you've spoken exactly as i would've and Nateflakes you probably just got you some good ass dank that you're not use to smoking. In my experience the only time weed has been received laced with something like pcp it was knowingly and as it has already been covered it costs extra.

3. Yes I had a decent tolerance at the time. I was also drinking, but that wouldn't cause colors either.

4. It wasnt laced man, I have eaten enough edibles to get visuals with a tolerance. It wasn't visuals like a lsd,mushroom or dmt trip but unique in its own ways. You smoked good weed, there is nothing that can put in your bud thats gonna make you sit on the couch and see colors. PCP certainly will not give you those effects. Also if your not a new smokers you should be able to tell if it was "Wet".

5. This is why you should know the person growing your weed

6. Could have been, the weed was very light green almost lime green colored. I can't remember if it was "Wet", it was a few years back and like I said I was drinking a few :D

7. Makes me glad I have a magnetic grinder.

8. Wet is sold in the hood alot, I doubt you bought wet without knowing it. You smoked good green weed.