Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed? Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by C1994, Apr 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ok so yesterday my friend and I smoke some weed that I bought from my usual dealer . After smoking 2 hits each (she has high tolerance and I don't ) she says "I feel weird , I think this is a dream and I'm underwater " so my friend is fucked and I start to feel like my heart is beating really fast and I feel anxious ( I thought it was just anxiety bc it's happened before and I have an anxiety disorder ) so I was like ok whatever it'll be over soon . So about an hour goes by and I feel better but I still feel high , a few hours after that I feel really energized and hyper as fuck. I go to sleep and I wake up the next day and I'm fine . Later on in the day my heart starts beating fast and I feel really anxious . I'm not sure what the fuck is going on , can someone help me out?

2. Yes... it was me.

I laced your weed.

3. Nobody laced your weed, partner.

Was it shitty weed? THEN I might believe someone sprayed fake cannabis Chems like what they used to put in "spice".

Otherwise it's like nobody is going to pay their own money, to lace weed. It's a waste of time, it's a waste of money, it just doesn't make sense.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks , I'm just really confused why I feel so anxious :(( idk it's probably all In my head

5. Ok, when your mind starts getting out of control it says "oh my God something is wrong". This causes a flight or fight reflex, your body releases tons of adrenaline.

This increase adrenaline and causes your heart to race, become anxious, racing thoughts, etc.

Ime when people say they have a severe panic attack triggered by weed they have after effects for days-weeks.