Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced or Strong Sativa?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by What'sThatSmell, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Alright I've been toking for a year and a half, not completely new but in no way seasoned.
    I've smoked a fair share because I was selling ounces a while back so at one point I was smoking myself up for free everyday.
    However..

The last pick-up I made, a half-bag for personal use amongst friends..
    Was a very sketchy deal.
    It involved meeting people I met over MSN, walking across the city to an apartment complex where my money was taken, a basement window was knocked on, and a woman let one of the people I met in to get the product.
    Unfortunately as part of getting me a deal on the "best bud in town" I was forced into smoking these two weird fucks up for free about two to three grams.

Okay, that's just some context on the situation.
    It's pretty irrelevant I suppose.
    The bud cost $110 for a half-bag which is about $20 more than I ever like to spend.
    However it did look pretty decent I must say;

[​IMG]

But..

There appears to be a slight issue with it.
    Every time I smoke it I notice I get muscle jerks and leg twitching.
    I have absolutely no medical history that would support this in any way.

My friends experience similar restless issues.

I do not like saying laced, to me the idea is simply ridiculous because it would cost more to lace the bud than it would be worth.
    However I have never had this problem from any other bud.
    And it was quite pricey coming from a completely random source who may be looking for new clients.

The only other explanation, aside from laced with some sort of upper..
    Would be that this is an insanely strong sativa strain.

I do not know what to think at the moment.

It has happened every time I've smoked it so far, which has been like six sessions.
    But only for the first 40-60 minutes after a sesh.

Perhaps I am simply over-reacting..

But this really gets in the way of my high, attempting to make my legs stop twitching.

Thoughts?

2. I've gotten twitches from smoking good weed before. That just looks dank as shit to me, not laced. I think you're fine, my friend.

3. That nug looks dank, but wierd. If the high is pleasant though, than it doesn't matter how high you get imo. It almost looks TOO good. Like it was made to look as such. Chronic regardless though, props on the nuggets.

4. My legs twitch every time I get high. EVERY TIME.

5. These responses make me feel less and less like a crack baby.
    Which makes me happy.

6. I find when I twitch I'm usually COLD.

7. ya man i sometimes get muscle twitches when im high especially after i work out or something and my muscles are acheing. My buddy a skinny ass fuck and he gets them every time but hes kinda gimpy when hes not stoned. That looks like really good chron but i wouldnt buy from those sketchbags again, u never know if the po are watching them or whatever. Even if they arent watching now they could be soon, i always buy from ppl i know

8. Man when I first started smoking and got so fuckin baked I would twitch a lot, and when I got off my recent T break I twitched, but its gone now.

your straight, buds just dank as hell

9. I feel where you are coming from. Recently I picked up a dank zone of weed called dynamite, and thats exactly what it was. Explosive. It was an extremely strong sativa strain. I have been smoking for awhile now and never got anxious or strange feeling. But I took one huge rip of this stuff and it put me on my ass. At first I just sat back and relaxed, it made me talk quiet a bit. Then about 15 min later I kept getting higher, then I was to the point where I almost had an anxiety attack, and that has never happened before. I just calmed myself down. But boy oh boy. I understand. That looks like some killer weed man, enjoy it with small tokes :) have fun and be safe (esp in sketch situations like that!)

10. shit i get twitches every time im high too.

11. ;)
    Probably just some strong sativa. I have all sorts of side effects from smoking sativas.

12. Im also in Ontario, we've been getting some really fucked up sprayed up laced bud that looks unbelievable, so I don't know what to say, it could be laced..

13. Happened to me about a week ago, it's the bud man, i got some new stuff, that turns me into a rock though, so im good.

14. it comes with the sativa high.

when i had an oz of green crack it made everyone that smoked it twitch and trip out.

just great bud.

15. I also get twitches sometimes, just some kill bud bro!

16. dont worry yourself dude...thats just some dank ass bud....ive gotten the twitches before...i kinda like them...theyre fucking crazy...i had them once while i was driving home once...that was the only time i didnt like getting the shakes

17. lol if your in toronto i think i know who you grabbed off of lmfao, i know a pair of guys that has the exact same setup.

18. I sometimes get quite twitchy from pot. It does sound kind of weird but it doesn't sound like laced pot either; and besides on the rare occasions people do lace shit, they lace shwag so they can sell it for more (PCP is easy to make and very cheap in bulk, it doesn't cost more than weed at all), but people don't lace dank because they can just sell it as it is for a high price.

19. duuuuude

the twitches are finnne!!! i used to get the worst, and i mean, the very worst spasms when i used to smoke. my leg would like jerk noticably, and my hands would do all kinds of weird shit, i used to love it, but n ow it only happens if i get super fucked up.

dont worry man, just smoke a little less than you usually would. sometimes certain bud will give you those weird effects. just dont worry yoruself about it. the bud looks good!

20. dank ass bud u got there, and i get the twitches every time i get blazed without fail