Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laced?? or not

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DownSouthBalla5, Aug 21, 2006.

1. hey yall i sometimes get my weed from this one guy and everytime i get it its good shit but makes me a lil suspicious...it has alot of crystals, but when u touch it alot of the little crystals come right off and it gives me a kinda different high....now the guy is supposed to be my friend but u never know with some people and i was thinking the "crystals" that come right off might be baking soda because i have heard of people sprinkling baking soda on weed...so what do the great people of GC think? should i keep buying from him or stop? thanks in advance for all replies

2. Umm...

That's probebly just the kief.... if it's good bud, that is.

3. Ok, lol... it would be very easy to distinguish baking soda with THC crystals. I mean cmon dude... baking soda is like... pure white and powdery.

I don't know what kinda buds you get but if you like lightly shake it, and you see white shit falling off it, then yeah... I wouldn't buy that anymore.

4. a true freind would hook u up with some nice laced shit. no charge too.

5. i think im just paranoid

6. No offence meant, but yeah. Probably.
    If the high is just "different" and not really fucked up, then your fine. It's just different weed.

Smoke it.

7. Yea dude, usually i have to pay extra for laced weed.. whether he is or isnt selling you laced shit, and you like it, doesn't really matter. I personally like weed laced with opium...