Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced or not? Very, very strange scenario.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by narchitect, Jan 6, 2011.

1. A few weeks ago I blazed with a few friends, one of whom is relatively new to weed. We smoked a bunch of kief on top of some uberdank Purps - like four or five bowls plus a blunt of Lemon Haze. On the drive back home, the newbie freaked out. She was sitting in the left backseat and while we were stopped at a red light she grabbed the driver by the hair and pulled back, preventing her from driving. She screamed at us, saying we laced the pot, that she "knows what's going on here". After about five minutes she snapped out of it, claiming she doesn't remember the past few minutes. It happened again ten minutes later - by that point we were driving her back home. She called the next day saying she went to a hospital and showed positive for amphetamines and PCP. One of the other people there drug tested herself - positive for PCP, but not amphetamines. I did my own drug test and showed up negative for everything but grass. All of this took place over the course of two days - if there was PCP in the bud it would have showed up. The crazy thing is, the girl that showed positive for PCP and not meth showed up positive for it again today! I am, again, clean for PCP - THC only. This is very strange - I don't notice anything off about the high... I mean it was really dank weed but I know the guy who gave it to us. I scaled it - I got my money's worth. Does anyone have any theories?

2. when my dealer laces shit it's because I asked, and it costs more. The only possible scenario is that who HE got it from didn't tell him it was laced, which is why he didn't know to tell you and charge more. As far as the drug tests, they probably smoked it before and didn't know it, and that bitch needs to calm down lmao.

3. sounds like your hangin out with someone who smokes PCP in their free time

4. If you smoked everything they did, they're probably doing what ^smokesome said.

Smoking pcp / amphetamines in their spare time. I don't see how else they could have that in their system, while you don't. Doesn't make sense to me

5. #5 narchitect, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    @SourDiesSteeze - we considered the possibility that she'd smoked some other shit. The person who only tested + for PCP's mom buys weird reggie that seems like it has kief on it, little to no seeds, but smells like sawdust. It might be that. The girl who totally freaked out, on the other hand, hadn't smoked for at least a week before that day.

@smokesomebuddha - this is a "goody-goody" girl in a rich Jewish neighborhood who started smoking three months ago, and I know her well. It doesn't seem likely to me that she smoked PCP/Amphetamines in her spare time.

Also, a side note. I've only actually SEEN the drug tests from me and the girl who smokes with her mom, not the Amphetamines/PCP chick's. There's always the possibility she's lying?

6. I'm not sure how PCP is, but maybe there was some left in the bowl? My friend let me borrow his bowl one time and I got a hit of Opium out of it, I was kind of pissed. Maybe that's what happened?

7. Uh huh ... Well kief is one potent motherfather. On top of some dank any newbie would be flippin shit. Like one personal kief bowl will have me ripped out of my skull, and I'm just starting a T-break after heavy 1-2g a day at the very least for six months.

As for testing positive, it could of been a false positive. The newbie may have not even gone to the hospital and is making shit up. The newbie could be a pill popper, there are some amphetamines that will show up as meth because well, they are just weaker versions. Really out of all the scenarios it comes down too you got a newbie way way WAY too high.

8. this.

Newcomers and kief dont mix. I had an early experience where I wasnt told a shitload of olddd resin that I guess was saved up from joints and shit was put over the weed, and then kief over that.

I was soooooo messed up. That high like, never stopped. Its still going in a wierd way.

9. I just realized something. You brought her home HOME?!!?>! AS IN TO A PLACE WHERE AUTHORITY IS AT? TRASHED OUT OF HER SKULL? Fuckin kick this kid out of the cannabis club. Smoking newbies past the point of retardation, then throwing em to the lions den.

10. does she take adderal? That's funked up broseph.

11. @Mardhyn - It wasn't up to me. The girl had her cell phone out and said if we didn't return her home she'd call the police. It was an incredibly stressful situation and we didn't have a whole lot of options, but regardless, that doesn't mean I should intentionally get arrested. I'd appreciate it if you didn't jump down my throat without knowing all the facts.

12. PCP is a hell of a drug, make sure you have the next few days open. Ever have an afterglow get kicked in hella from a few hits of high grade?

YEAH, KINDA LIKE THAT

respectt your molecules folks

13. You could've taken her phone from her... unless she was a softball player :D

14. Lol you put her in that place man. You don't go and give a new liquor drinker half a bottle of 151 rum then when they can't handle it and want to go home(where authority is) you let them. When people are too that point they are not thinking rationally, though from what I can tell maybe you guys don't think rationally either.

I'm not jumping down your throat so much as I am appalled at this scenario.

15. @KillerKush - I was stoned out of my mind and she was ripping the driver's hair out. We were stopped in the middle of the street in a green light and we had to at least get moving again. If this thread is gonna come down to how bad I "fucked up" with this scenario then I'm finished here - otherwise, I just want to try to understand how the damn PCP got in the second girl's system.

16. It has to be something she was doing in her free time(did you ask her if she does adderal or E?). I'm not criticizing your decision making as it was your decision making. I think you had the right to knock her out though ;)
    best,
    KillerKush

17. lol I'm pretty sure it was a false positive, did you use a cheapo home test or get a GC/MS?

18. She probably did some "ecstasy" and it turned out to be a nice pressed cocktail with PCP and amphetamines in the mix, then she got really high on your weed+kief, and now she has psychosis.

19. hahahaha I doubt she got PCP as opposed to BZP, TMFPP, or some other pipe, but I thought that as well. Could be a possibility

edit: I think the OP said the girl was a square though

20. Goody-goodys always turn out to be sluts. She was def. sucking some PCP addict's cock for some of the "good shit" and swallowed his jizz. Bam. Positive for PCP and amphetamines.