Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laced budz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cowboyfrmhell89, Jan 11, 2009.

1. the other day, i smoked this bud with my friend that was very damp and almost sticky to the touch and it was a dark green color that had splashes of light green on it. i took 2 bong rips and i started freaking out for 20 minutes. my friend apperently tried talking to me but he said i was 100% incoherent and i simply wasnt able to respond to his questions... he also said that he had a tingling sensation all over his body and he said that his high didnt seem like a bud high either. we have both been smoking for a while so we know what bud should feel like and this was simply laced with something. i was wondering it could have been laced with? your input is greatly appriciated.

2. Once again, like the 100's of other posts on this forum. Dealers do not lace there weed with cocaine. It doesn't make sense financially. So basically, you got some dank stuff and oversmoked. It happens, mostly to people who are inexpierenced with marijuana. When your not seasoned, you should post this in the Recreational Marijuana Use, or Apprentice Tokers.

3. sounds lik u finally got your hands on some solid bud, u prob had good shit before that got the job done but this sticky icky sounds legit
    everytime i smoke i get a tingling sensation thorugh my whole body, it just tells me that the high has come over me, and as for u not talking to your friend, u were prrobably domed as fuck.
    if it were laced u'd def know, its a huge difference

4. i mean like i said ive been baked out of my head hundreds of times and it usually takes a solid 20-30 rips for it to happen but i had 2 medium bong rips and i felt like i was having a horrible trip similar but not identical to a dissasosiative drug like realy intense nitrus without the sway in my vision or really strong salvia or something. i have just never freaked out like that i was 100% incoherent

5. and like i said, you prob had shitty shwag mids before that barely got u high, if u had to take 20 to 30 rips just to get completely messed, it means u probably had mexican brick weed which sucks, usually the dankness only takes a few rips for big effects

ur not a seasoned toker yet buddy if u dont know this

6. dude... ive gotten legit hydro budz b4 and they werent nearly as intense as this, like i didnt even feel high for those 20 minuts i felt completely taken over as if i was tripping on a dissasosiatve or something.

7. if u need to take 20-30 hits its not good stuff, and judging just from what i can tell about u and your cowboy name, your a newb and u prob got ripped of, half the strains dealers have are eiither shit names they made up so they can sell their left over brick, or legit names but not the real herb associated with the weed

how much did u buy, how much did u get it for

8. dude like honestly dont judge me for a newb just cuz of my name. the hydro WAS legit cuz it had kif crystals close to an eight of an inch in length hanging of the bud and it also had hollow stems... what i was saying was it takes 20-30 hits to get me incoherently high normaly to the point where i wouldnt drive.... like this bud was honestly scary and it was comparable to like robotripping or something. i have NEVER gotten brick in my life... its desgusting, i live in baltimore so bud is a little pricy but i usually get a slice of legit heady for 60 a slice and its loaded with kif and colored hairs.

9. You should search before posting. This topic is brought up all the time

10. i agree...im not sayin youve had complete shit in the past but i know i smoked mids last summer and i would need a whole bowl or maybe a gram jay to get stoned...i got some blueberry kush from my buddy and rolled maybe like .2 or less in a jay cause i wanted to get a nice taste and my bowl was resined up bad and the shit got me soo stoned i couldnt concentrate on anything and at one point i thought the tv was shaking but just realized i was baked like ive never been before:D

11. If you were a dealer, why would you lace your bud with another product more expensive than the bud it's self? It makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Also, just because you got "hydro budz" it doesn't mean that that bud was any good, its simply a medium for growth. This whole thread belongs in apprentice tokers.

12. While it can probably be ruled out that it isn't laced with cocaine there are many other substances that can be added to produce a cheap but very fucked up high. I've heard of bud laced with a number of easily obtained substances that were added to increase the potency in some way. If your dealer isn't exactly someone you trust it would be smart to keep in mind the possibility of a number of substances being added to make more bang for less buck.

13. i mean he is one sketchy motherfucker... ive only met him a couple of times but i can tell u he is slightly crazy from all the psychs he takes. one time he sold my boy beasters at super heady price not cuz he was tryna burn him but cuz hes fuckin crazy and he thought they were legit budz. lol we usually go to him for boombers and cid but he had bud so we gave him a call lol.

14. honestly the only reason why i am so insistent on this shit being laced is cuz the first 15-20 minutes of the high was a horrible nightmare where i had no physical control of my body and speach and then it was a regular heady high after it wore off. it was just horrifying.

15. like what fill me in..i've been smoking for WAY to long and Never got laced bud.

16. possibly enbalming fluid and other crazy chemicals. ive even heard that some dealers spray their shit with bug spray to give it some wieght

17. The only ways to really know if it was laced or not are to confront your dealer (probably best option) or find some way to chemically test whatever you have left. Chances are it wasn't laced but you're better off not buying from that dealer again if they're that sketchy. Then again it could have just been a bad reaction to some really dank bud.

18. your probably right, i mean after all most acid heads are relatively peaceful people lol

19. your nut. i don't think bug spreay woukd get me high... if it could i'd have already sprayed all my nugs with that bullshit.. your talking out your ass