Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Labrion instant renewer actual test results

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darthjinxxx, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Im tired of searching forums looking for an answer as to whether this product works... It's always full of people who have not tried the product and often say oh your fucked...well anyway my girlfriend used this product and passed a drug test. She had not smoked for 2 days prior to test...I have a test in five minutes...I smoked this morning and used this drink...many people tell me it's the best...I'm nervous but not too much...I will let u know once I take the test how it came out...I followed directions to a t...dont get on here and tell me I'm lying or that I'm screwed I don't want answers I'm simply giving you a personal experience answer for those that want it..thank you very much wish me lick

2. It seems if you've heard some good stuff about it you should be fine man. Good luck.

3. Good luck my dude.