Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laboratory piss test procedure

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zooted corgi, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Sup blades! Ok so basically I have a piss test coming up tomorrow and I was just wondering what the whole procedure was like? Because I'm going to use Quick Fix Plus and I'll have it in my underwear when I walk in. Do they like pat you down or make you strip to your underwear or watch you over your back as you piss or anything? I don't know the name of the company I'm going to test at either and I've never had to piss for a retail job, only oral tests.. Thanks guys!

2. No they do not watch you or pat you down. You may be asked to empty your pockets and wash your hands, but that is about all.

3. Make sure you don't flush the toilet. I accidentally did that once and I failed. So shitty.

4. For a job, it should be no problem. They can't watch. Probation is a different story... Where I go, they they stand behind you and have mirrors that can see your junk from any angle they please. (pro tip: drop your pants and underwear to your ankles to make shit super awkward for the lab tech :laughing:)

5. Here's my routine, btw good job on the quick fix, it works!

tape the quick fix bottle (I use bandaids) to your inner thigh, right up against your crotch basically, inside your underwear. putting it there will keep it warm. you can use the hand warmer to heat it up ahead of time but keeping it close to your body will keep it warm for as long as an hour.

for the test I wear baggy-ish pants so not to make it obvious I have something down there. I also try to walk carefully.

pee into the toilet a little, remember you're supposed to be getting this mid-stream.

(practice this) fill the cup with the quick fix through your fly. after you fill it past the line squirt a little bit into the toilet.. this will make your pee close to the color of whats in the cup.

finish peeing into the toilet and let the person hear you do it.

make sure the cup's temp reading is over 90 degrees and hand it over. The person administering the test will not think twice.

6. Thanks guys! Should I still rubberband the heat pack to it if I tape it to my thigh? Or would it be too much and just do one of those?

7. #7 Seeds 'n' Stems, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    Better safe than sorry. I'd go with the hand warmer. If it gets too hot, you can always let it drop in temp, but if you go without and it drops too low, you're fucked. You'll be fine, good luck!