Labor Day Fun

Discussion in 'General' started by Baebee, Sep 7, 2015.

1. For some this is a day off soaking up sun at the beach or flipping burgers on outdoor girls, and for others it's the dreadful day before returning to school.
    For myself the day is dedicated to studying and diligent note taking with my main squeeze beside me to cheer me on. Riveting, isn't it?

[​IMG]

I might have to put him back in his cage though- he keeps trying to eat my cactus. [​IMG]
    How's everyones Labor Day going so far?

2. I'm at work lol

3. Just ate half a 12 pack from taco bell. Taking a shit now. Might eat the other half before work. Definitely gonna get high after this poop, though.
    Happy Labor Day, y'all!

4. #4 WubbaLubbaDubDub, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    Huh... my calendar says "Labour Day", the calendar must be Canadian

5. We had our cookout yesterday. We partied until 2 a.m. Today is just laid back and chill. We've been having a lot of rain so the temps are cooler than normal. Spent most of the morning sharing the hammock with my hubby. It's close to the edge of the mesa so we can see the river from there. Lots of ducks and geese congregating. Sounds like a Donald Trump rally.

The kids are bundles of energy zipping back and forth across the yard. I think I'm going to buy those dog collars for them that give an electrical shock when you step outside the yard. They won't like it but it will be loads of fun for me.

6. I slept all day. From like 5 am til 6 pm lol. Woke up and had like 20 missed calls from my girl. I told her I was gonna sleep all day. Guess she didnt believe it lol.

Gotta clock into work in 1 1/2 hours. Team no sleep!!