Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Labels for your pill bottles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Memory1ner, Aug 15, 2011.

1. #1 Memory1ner, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Not sure if anyone has done this yet so I'll go ahead and post..

How many people use pill bottles to hold their weed? I'm guessing alot.
    Alright well whenever I get a new bottle I take off the label and put on Priority Mail label around it.

It's cool because you can write made names of weed if you want, and in my opinion it looks cool because the Priority Mail logo on it makes it look like you got it from them.

And since the label is short it leaves a gap so you can see how much weed you have left. This is funny cause you can change like every few days and when you're friends come over to get on the sesh you can all show each other your new names you created. Hahahah I don't know..

(Free Labels @ USPS.com)
    Thanks for reading. What do you think of my weed names?

Attached Files:

2. Sounds like an idea i would come up with while totally baked haha :smoke:

3. two of my friends once used a label maker and put labels on their bottles. one said "dank" and the other one said "weed". even the cop thought it was funny when he took both of their bottles!

• Like Like x 1
  4. i label my jars