Label on the outside of a blunt.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Aurora Borealis, Apr 30, 2009.

1. #1 Aurora Borealis, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Anyone know if the label on the outside of a blunt has a specific name? Also wondering if anyone else collects these and sticks them to a board or anything. Or if you have pics of something cool you did with them post em here.

Edit: Reason I started this topic

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1754765

2. me and my roommate have MOST of our boxes of blunts we've bought this school year up on a wall in our room haha

people always comment on them

3. Nope, no specific name, it's just a band used to identify the brand. I started smoking cigars way before I started smoking bud and I gotta say I've never heard of a specific name.

4. when I was a kid, I used to read those books that ask weird questions and give answers (had one called why do penguins waddle, another named why do dogs have wet noses) and this was one of the questions. I remember it having a name bit can't remember why it is. I'll checktue book I think it's still at my parents house.

I do remeber it's there to identify the brand and to hold the cigar by and to show you how much of the cigar you should smoke.

They might just be called cigar bands...

5. the pot leaf in the picture is made out of game green labels not dutch masters:mad:

6. Good call they are Cigar Bands.

Anyone got any pics similar to the CH.com pic? Or even just your personal collection?

7. Customized one of my lighters yesterday with a cigar band just for kicks.

Attached Files: