Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Labcorp Urine test in 3 days!!! Others experience!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nursethatblows, Aug 13, 2017.

1. So I have a 10 panel urine test in 3 days! I have taken numerous at home thc drug tests to see if I would get a negative result. I get a faint line if I drink 1 bottle of water. This morning I drank a bottle of Gatorade (32 oz) and half a bottle of water. My Irvine looked like straight water however my line was super dark. Does anyone know how much fluid one can drink before it affect the specific gravity and ph of a urine sample?? I want to dilute just enough to pass a test it's for nursing school and I will be testing at labcorp.

2. Dilution is tough. I know you can purchase urine strips I do not know where though. Did you pass?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes I passed!! Thanks!