Labcorp urinalysis drug screen experience June 2019, did I fail?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nesiexe, Jun 7, 2019.

1. #1 nesiexe, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I got a lot of advice here leading up to the drug test so I'd like to contribute by sharing my experience regarding my most likely failed drug test.

I was a daily smoker (about 3 bowls a day) for the last 4-6 months before my drug test and had 15 days clean. I'm female, 5'6 and 100 pounds so I felt confident that N2's dilution method would work along with the time I had clean. Looking back, I really wish I would have just subbed. I diluted with about 64 oz of water after loading creatine for the past several days, took 6 375mg aspirin 6 hours before the test, 4 tums 1.5 hours before the test, and a crap ton of b vitamins 1 hour before the test. I was pissing like a racehorse but my voids had a very convincing light yellow color to them so I was feeling fairly confident when I drove to Labcorp after my 5th void of the day.

When I got there, she didn't ask me to empty my pockets or anything, just put my belongings in a lock box. In fact, I forgot about my keys in my back pocket and had to quickly drop them off outside the bathroom because I'd already locked the lock box (and they were quite noticeable in my pocket so that shows you how much she cared). She had me wash my hands with soap, pick a cup out of the drawer and told me to go into the bathroom and not to flush. She let me shut the door and told me to open it when I was done and she'd come in the bathroom. I pissed in the toilet for few seconds first, collected my midstream, and peed the rest into the toilet. The specimen cup looked like it only had a temperature strip on it, but I also wasn't looking very closely as I was very nervous. I don't think the specimen cup would have had any indication of a positive test because people could just see it, dump the pee, say they couldn't go and leave but idk. After I came out, she poured what she needed into a test tube, dumped the rest into the toilet, flushed it, and we walked out.

Ok, here's the part that really makes me think I failed. Within about 15 seconds of putting the urine in the test tube, she put a sticker on the top of it with a barcode and a plus sign at the top of the vial and bagged it to be sent off to the lab and I signed some forms. I don't know how she could have known so fast but what else could a plus sign mean other than positive for drugs? If the temperature was off, she just would have had me pee again so it wouldn't be a temperature pass or anything like that. I'm pretty certain there was rapid drug test on the test vial somewhere (maybe?) but that's still so soon to know the result. She also left me alone in the room outside the bathroom after telling me what I needed to sign so she could go back to the reception area and just told me I could leave when I was done. I had easy access to the sample, why would she do that if she knew I could clearly see it was positive? I don't know, I'm just very confused and shocked.

Does anyone have any input on this? Once I find out the results, I will update.

2. The plus sign was probably either her initials or a sign that the temp was within limits. Both are required. I understand you wishing you'd have subbed. That's how most people feel after they see how easy it is. Walking out of the clinic after subbing is a wonderful feeling, like being told the lab made a mistake and you don't have aids after all. Maybe the feeling's not that great but it is pretty damn good.

If you were reading about drug tests here I'm surprised you didn't sub.

3. In some states, it is illegal to sell the fake urine so it is hard to come by unless you buy it online given enough notice.

4. Did you pass? Same exact experience

5. Most people posting about a drug test sign up to ask their question and we never see them again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I gave my own thread on here and will post here too.
    Yesterday I passed a home UA for thc, failed an instant cup test for thc at facility about 45 minutes to an hour later, passed home thc test 15 minutes later, and passed instant test at another facility about 2 hours later. All not drinking any fluids since before the second test. Will a lab say that fail is actually a pass? Is it possible to fail in the middle like that? Cup error?

7. If i had ua at 10 am i would wake up at 6 30 am and immediately drink 3 glasses of water followed by 4 to 6 b vitamin complex. (tall glasses of water) i would wait and i would get that first piss out. pee a few more times followed by a few mor tall glasses then take 4 to 6 more b vitamin complex. then drink water frequently just sipping at a normal intake lvl while drinking one or two rockstars before the test preferably two normal sized cans or one big one. this will bring your tetro hydro cannabol counts lower then the cut off levels the test givers are using while guiving you diluted pee a yellow tint giving you the ability to then mask the dilution and buying yourself more time depending on what you are taking it for. and if you are only taking it for thc and thats all you have ijn your sytem you will likely slide by with no suspision and probation officers are looking more closely at narcotics....