~LA Woman single grow/ a little late!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by twizton3up, Apr 3, 2010.

1. #1 twizton3up, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    Whats up GC blades:wave:
    This journal is a little late, but better late than never i guess.
    Lets get down to the ghetto closet setup....
    The grow is nothing major. Its only a one lady show (LA Woman Fem.) She definitely STINKS like a pure skunk. This plant has been thru hell an back. Her first month or so of life was slow at a steady 50 degree +/- temp range. I started off the plant with a couple of cheap grow tubes from Wally world, and a 150 watt compact HPS. ( along with a Lowryder2 auto flower that already got knocked down)....

DNA gen LA Woman Fem. (Freebie bean) This is a bean that i haven't seen much info or grows about on GC, so i figured i'd share the outcome.

Soil= MG Organic (yes, not the best choice of soil, i went cheap on the dirt, i had about 6 bags of it laying around from an outdoor veggie garden mix)
    Blended with some sand, perlite, and a little homemade random compost...

(first month) 150 watt HPS

(current 12/12) Light 400 Watt remote ballast HPS

Temp= 70-82 Range throughout the day...
    Humidity= 35%-40%

Nutes= Fox farm grow big, Fox farm big bloom

~ I'm using "emergency blankets" as a reflective type material. shit works pretty good.
    :smoking:

The first couple pics are some randoms i found of when she/they were trapped in a cold dungeon hurtin for certain. The last few pics are within the past day, and today. Shes looking pretty healthy for all the abuse it went through. The plant is on its 2nd week into 3rd week of flowering i believe. Hopefully all goes well. I WILL update a cpl times a week with pics.

This will be my 4th successful grow. I've made multiple attempts back in the day, but never took good care of them and let em go. I'm suprised how big this girl is getting with the low lighting and crappy conditions.

i know its hard to say, but if you have any guesses on yield it would be cool to think about! These pics really DONT do this plant justice. it looks a lot bigger in person.

Any advice/ questions / comments/ pos reps...whatever are appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Not one single comment.... bummer!

3. #3 twizton3up, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    Still going strong. Really not sure how long in it is. I have a bad habit of squeezing a bud now an then and damn does this plant leave some stinky fingers
    Leave a comment. Peace:smoke:

Attached Files: