La Plata Labs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dank Dankington, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Does anyone here have any experience or knowledge of this new company named La Plata Labs? I am very interested in ordering some seeds from them but wanna see if anybody has any first hand experience with their strains. Thanks in advance

2. I have not grown any of their strains, but I've heard a lot of good things about them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I bet man! Was scrolling thru their webpage and their strains seem like some FIRE.
    I'm thinking bout ordering some brand from them. Was seed browsing today and I ran across them and they really impressed me

• Like Like x 1
  4. Check this one out from La Plata Labs. California Clementine

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Durango OG from La Plata Labs. image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I decided to go with my gut and order some beans from La Plata Labs last night. I hope I get some

• Like Like x 1
  7. I grew out La Plata Labs Big Skunk. It was alright but there was a couple crappy phenos that were super leafy.

I'd be willing to try some of their other offerings using better starting genetics but I wouldn't grow the Big Skunk again.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Man that sucks to hear. What would u grade ur finished Big Skunk buds at harvest? I hope my DGOG and California Clementine gimme some Grade A/ Top Shelf buds

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not sure what I would rate it. It wasn't shitty by any means, but it also wasn't amazing at all. Some of the plants went straight into the hash pile solely because of the leafyness. single A maybe?? They had great trichome production.

I'm entirely convinced it was the shitty genetics at play, not the breeder. It was a Big Bud cross and I would never expect anything special to come out of a strain like that. They have other crosses using much better genetic stock. I got the big skunk packs as a gift from the Vault.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10 Dank Dankington, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    Look what came in yesterday. My Durango OG & Colorado Clementine image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2