la la labamba

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MadbuddhA, Sep 9, 2010.

1. cali bud is overrated. Came from ny to a family friends house for a cpl of days. Bored out of my mind. The bud aint that good either. Also whats with these shitty ass bowels? Where the bluntsss at

Anyways, i just took the biggest shit of my life. It was monstrous. I was actually afraid i was going to die while passing this massive bowel movement through my ass.It got stuck just as i was pushing it out and i felt like i had a fucking bowling ball in my asshole. I pushed and pushed but it was no use. I had to suck the thing back in and reshape it, molding it slowly into a longer, thinner shit. Once i expelled the beast through my anus, the relief i felt was overwhelming.

True story.

2. Pictures or it didn't happen.

3. Yeah its common knowledge when you take a shit that epic pics must be provided for proof.

4. Cali bud is not over-rated.

Fuck blunts.

<3 bowls.

5. i retract my statment before. It isnt overrated. Just smoked some bud and i am very high playing hoggy on my iphone.

Oh and i have pics, uploadiung them soon

6. You must have ran into the wrong connection.. There's a lot of fire around here if you know some people. Every state has fire, and every state has schwag . In California i find that it's a lot easier to run into some fire than schwag. If you're around for a little longer look for a new connect.

Edit: Glad you found some good Cannabis.

7. Without presentation of picture evidence this story is null and void.