LA Grow tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by FATkidYO, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Just wanted to give a heads up about my experience with my LA Grow tent. Purchased a tent online from Ebay. All parts arrived in the box, however the zippers SUCK! I had three zippers break in less than 24 hours. I even rubbed Vaseline on all the zippers to help reduce friction. I know the saying of buy one cry once, but not everyone's budget can afford the high end tents.

The LA Shop (supply LA Grow tent) is sending me a replacement tent cover, so I will say their customer service has been attentive. I have little expectations that these zippers will be any better, but I will still give it a chance.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. shit sorry! I guess that's why some are so much. I used to manufacture inflatable games bouncers etc. u can see 10 dif levels of quality

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ipower tents $50-80$, I have two getting a third

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

4. Haha I got q 2x2 from LA garden along with carbon filter and fan and they ended up sending me 2 of everything on accident ;D
    Quality isnt the best but mine has been running for over a year now with no breaks or damages ( other than a small rip when I put it together )

5. But going from that, to vivosun, to now gorilla grow tent... that shit was like a plastic play house compared to gorilla.

6. I got a different brand on Amazon. Viparspectra and the same thing happened plus I have pin size holes around the zipper and throughout the tent.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum