L&R related? question for the women...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wicked, Jul 7, 2010.

1. First off I just want to say I know guys do this too... but I never have unless she started the whole thing. This will make sense in a bit.

Now can I hear... errr, read, directly from a woman why some of you like to play games with someone who you know loves you, doesn't want to go through the games and a person you know you meant so much to?

I have a feeling its a sort of self satisfaction I guess...

Why get so close to a person you already know was insecure, had a rough history with girls and not exactly the easiest life growing up.. Change him and make him happy for the first time, blah blah blah...

Only to send him crashing back down. Now I'm not making this post cause this girl broke up with me or anything...

I'm making it because it's now close to a year later, and this girl is up to games.

I can't post our messages I guess because it could be "too personal..." (I hope this whole post aint lmao) But shes getting in my head because she knows she can, talking about wanting to get back together..
    That her boyfriend, whom she left me for, cheated on her and left her but I know it's a lie and she knows it..

Now she seems to be done with the game for now...

So question is why do you girls like to play games like this with the man who probably cared more about you then anyone other then your own mom and dad possibly..

Did I answer my own question some lines up, with "because she knows she can," or what???

Failed to mention I have left this girl alone for some time now.. realizing she's not going to come back. Well a few days ago she made a account on a certain site...:cool:... and looked me up to start the game.

2. Same reason guys do it. Insecurity.