L@@K Perpetual Harvest !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jackh49, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Me and a friend have decided we are going to clone our current grow to start a perpetual harvest.

The 2 big bud plants are currently under a 250w in a cupboard.

So we were thinking if we set up another cupboard we could use our current cupoard for the flowering stage and the new cupboard for Cloning and vegging.

However we want to keep electricity costs low and the question is ...

What kind of wattage could we get away with and still veg' two healthy clones (taking into mind we have 2 months to clone/ veg because thats how long we plan to flower for)

Here is a drawing I did on paint.
    What do you think ? Could we pull off good sized/ structured plants in 2 months from clone? The bulbs Ive drawn in the picture are 24w cfl's.

[​IMG]
    Also, am I right in thinking that I can clone the plants just before I put them into the flowering phase?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

PEACE :smoke:

2. dude

how fucking long did it take you to do that drawing on paint? haha
    you were clearly blazed!

3. haha
    I was actually major hungover and could only move my arms, took me like 2 hours ! haha

4. #4 jackh49, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    Cumon GC ! , I'll simplify the question :p,

Ive got 7-8 weeks to prepare clones for flowering (to veg)

What would be the minimal wattage I could get away with, that still produces a couple of healthy veg'd plants capable of producing 2oz each after being moved into flower and completed.

Thanks for reading,

PEACE!

5. 125 cfls do the trick and arnt too noticable on electricity.
    could go for less but i read somewhere on average 100w for the first plant and 50 for each extra is generaly a good general guide to take

6. thanks for the info bud :D
    I'm more confident its sufficient now ;)

7. Bingo!

8. ya you could prob veg 2 clones for a while under a 125 watt cfl just make sure to keep it close

9. #9 Bubba Budda, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011

Attached Files: