L.E.D. Grow!!!!! p.s. first timer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bruce6687, Jun 29, 2009.

1. #1 bruce6687, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    This is my first attempt at a grow. I compiled all of the imformation that i could possibly get my hands on for about a month, and this was the Safest, and most effiecent solution that i can come up with for my small space that i have to work with, is also what i hope to be my first successfull attempt at posting a thread.(new to this kinda stuff) With that said any feedback will be greatly appresiated! Thanks!!:D

These are some pics i took during the first week.

Attached Files:

2. Here are a few more photos! I was trying to determine the sex of one of the plants, might be a little early? i also repotted them, There are 6 by the way, there was 7 but i put 1 outside. These pics are current as yesterday and were 11 days old, i think that they are growing pretty good, so far. I have been watering them with tap water that has been sitting in an open container thus far, plus 1 watering of some of the liquid MG fertilzed shown in an earlier post. I germinated them in the peat moss greenhouse thing which worked very well and was only a few $. Then planted them in the seed starting mix MG soil. Then translplanted them into the MG moisture control soil on the 9th/10th day. I also rigged an aluminium pipe in the top of the box with a fan blowing down into the box, works well turn it on at night. Let me know if i need to leave moreinformation on any certain topic. Peace!

Attached Files:

3. #3 txtoaz, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    Im on my first grow as well im using all LED too 1st week of flowering. They look good to me but only advise i can give is when you change to flower you need 100% pitch black for plants to flower properly. Good Luck.

What is the wattage of your LED? The smallest wattage i seen from veg to flower was 60w with sucessfull harvest

4. if by "mg" you mean miracle gro i definitely recommend trying another way of administering nutes...i have not had good results with it and all but 2 people have commented negatively about it...

5. I am using a supposed 50w it could possinbly be 55w it is advertised to =400w hps+. Thanks for the advice on flowering, what watt led are u currently using?

6. yo man im on my first grow as well and wondering if you could point me in a direction. i have a small p.c. grow box set up and figured i could have some success with L.e.d.'s but i dont know much electrical wise about them. any help would be apprreciated.

7. I have 90w UFO and two 14w panels just for one plant.:smoke:

Click on my name i have pics

8. i am using a 50 w panel that i got from mixwholesale.com. Seems to be doing the job. Its always good to have working fan in the box u can get 1 from a computer store. As far aswiring goes just run a power strip inside the box and secure it to a wall.

9. thanks for the advice both of you.... any other tips that would help.
    p.s. what kinda strains you working with?

10. Back agian with another update!:) Pics are on day 11 veg, also shown how i rigged my fan so that light doesn't pour out.

Attached Files:

11. Day 13 just after a nice spray!;)

Attached Files:

12. Im pretty impressed :hello:

I'm not a believer in LED's yet, but yer babies are coming along quite nicely.. I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

13. Hey dude those babies look good for all LEDs! Nice work keep us posted on how it goes!!!!