Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

l,am stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter, Nov 20, 2008.

1. :wave:

ok, so l,am stoned ,drunk and home alone :smoke:

so can someone post me a pic of a gram :eek:

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. i took 4 hydro 750mg, 3 bongloads and loading another up :) too bad ya werent in socal right now, we'd smoke the legit way.

BUTANE FREEE

3. here you go:

[​IMG]

i'm faded too:smoke:

4. faded is drunk around my parts. isnt used to describe high, which is funny when i hear other ppl say it.

hate the word hella though...ugh...:mad:

5. lol,

l wanna post a fucking great big smilie face :D

but l only have dail up arhhhh.:smoke:

once opon a time when l had cable l was nearly banned for my stupid smilies taking up all the site :smoke:

arh home alone what do l do ?????:smoke:

we do have unlimited smoke and port :smoke:

6. Alright!!! enjoy the feeling brother:hello:

I am currently stoned and drunk as well.

7. Man, one of these days, im gonna get a sesh goin with a couple buddies of some REAL good shit, like 500 an ounce good, and we're gonna try and build a ROBOT!!! God im stoned.

8. I just finished smoking a bowl myself. Have a good night, critter. :D :D

9. Just packing my first bowl since I've been off work. :bongin: Duno why it's taken me this long.
    2300th post

10. ahh, i just finished smoking a bowl of some roaches. im feeling pretty damn good right about now

11. Glad your stoned and happy man im currently on a more than a month t break cuz apperantly me and my brother finished all of our bud when i think we had about one in a half to two ounces in a week so i think next time im gonna buy is during new years and get hella stoned with my cousin and my brother coming from utah! :hello: