1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

l,am gonna take pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by namron_420s, Mar 11, 2003.

1. all of the above lol
  2. We are waiting my friend!!
  3. HIGH All, you know what I'd like to see.
  4. *tap,tap,tap*
    please start with your garden, i betting purtey.
    then go from there.....
    post haste :D

5. lol, i'll second that. can't wait to see 'em :D
  6. i wanna see pics of your bar.
  7. Show the good stuff first. Make us jelous of your grow!!
  8. We want it ALL!!!
  9. Take a picture of your toilet water swirling backwards in upside-down land so all us north hemispherians can appreciate the uniqueness of your world.

10. Yeah, the toilet thing sounds interesting.

I want a pic of you on your Harley(just the Harley will do if you don't want to be in the pic)...I want a pic of the crazy animals, for sure...OH!OH!OH!...take a pic of a real live Kangaroo just hopping around doing it's thing, and a Koala bear, too. I want a pic of your garden. Take a pic of dinner one night because I want to see your grub. The bar, too.

You really shouldn't have asked for an order but you did and there it is!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!! I can't wait!
  11. just make sure there isnt currently a brown creature residing in the toilet upon the time of this picture taking.

or ..maybe there can be...doesnt matter to me
  12. lol, id like to see the garden! and of course, the toilet lol :)
  13. Ya know what's cool, break a glowstick open and flush it down the toilet. drip the juice in and it swirls into this vortex of glowing color. i reccomend everybody do this at least once stoned just so you can witness the vortex into the land of raver turds.

I discovered this one halloween as a kid when i wondered if glowstick juice glows outside a glowstick so iwent into the bathroom, cut the top off, and dripped some in the toilet. Hell yeah, a glow in the dark crapper!!!

Try it you won't be disappointed.

14. i did that once, except splattered it all over a big circle in a field, and convinced my cousin that the aliens were coming.
  15. *goes to buy glowsticks*
  16. goes to buy condoms

17. make sure its a clean toilet that is swirling around. I don't want any pictures of an australian black snake turd sloshing.
  18. Excellent mate..

Is thaat mrs critter? Is she wanting to go for a ride?
  19. holy shit that girl looks just like my neice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You