Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

L.A. Confidential

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MASS GLASS420, Aug 10, 2011.

1. LA Con is some bomb Indica. I love when the nugs look rounded. Nice pick up :smoking:

2. LAC is some of the tastey bud around true connoisseur herbage indeed. Some of the densest bud I've ever seen too! Good stuff :D:smoke:

3. Not everyone lives out west bro! Sometimes ya just gotta put the cost aside & do whatcha gotta do :cool:

4. firstly you spelled douche bag wrong and secondly you mean you've had the strain not this particular bud get your head outta your ass! you think im the only person in the world smoking L.A. con? come on man

5. Actually I ment I've had the same exact shit u had ,it's vey dense a .5 is like nothin ,from mass too. I wasn't being a asshole if anything u made an ass out of ur self........

6. N I don't care about grammar if I did I wuldve said firstly isn't a word

7. lol my boy got the same looking la conn..... he's in mass to lol :hello:
    but he payed 45 for 8th

8. Nice pick up man. What kind of camera you using? I may be able to help you.. Does it have a macro mode?

9. nope it doesn't have a macro mode it has a close up option but that just doesn't do it and i have an option for taking photo's of flower's which i thought would work but the nug's just look like a white blur.

10. lol spoiled west coast peeps, we push hard in the east man