Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

L.A confidential

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mikchr49, Aug 28, 2009.

1. So i went to go pick up some nice mids from my guy today and as we light the first bowl he says he can get me this L.A confidential.

I have never heard of this before is this some good bud? Is it worth 120 1/4? My dealer(one of my best friends so i trust him) has not tried this one but he has heard good things about it. Just trying to see what you guys think.

I mainly smoke mids cuz i am broke but it is me bday Sunday and i am cashing in some savings bond so i am going to spend it on an oz. of these nice mids. And maybe this if it is worth it.

I am in Wisconsin Milwaukee.
    I am new to the site so sry if this has been asked befor.

2. Look at the weed and compare it to ur mids, dont just go by a strain name.. if its worth it to u get it..good luck

3. Yeah, what he said. Unless you are buying from the grower or buying from a dispensary, you just can't go by names.