Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

KWISO results

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSquatch, Oct 31, 2013.

1. First off, my grinder used to belong to a dealer (who is my friend) until he sold it to me, this guy used to move a lot and smoked up most of his customers. He never did any ISO baths he only scraped it, I did a KWISO today and wow. When I poured it out into the separate container there just so much keif! Can't wait to dry. Ill post the results when it's done drying!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 1 - so you made Klan-wash-isopropyl based hash? Damn, dunno how you got liquid essence of racism..

2 - Kief? Should be NO particles in second dish

3 - PURGE. drying isn't enough.

Basically, you should learn up on this before you continue. Smoke the product at your own risk.

3. This

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Are you sure about that? I've herd about people putting ground up bud in it to make it also I know I still have to do more steps

5. This is my first time doing this so I'm probably wrong but I read a GS post about how to do it thought I followed all the steps correctly but I'm really high so I may have missed a step while reading

6. atleast it was free kief!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383427354.487407.jpg