Kuura's Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by kuuura, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Thanks man! I don't usually sketch actually, my sketches become finished pieces--I'm far too impatient. But I'll try to post some when I actually make them :)

2. Amazing, makes me want to try making something with a random medium.:hello:

3. go for it dude!! :D

4. [​IMG]
    big new piece <3

5. don't mind the pixelation up there^ I couldn't get a decent shot and the background is that color so I was lazy and filled it in photoshop.

6. dumping some recent work. sucking recently, but trying my ass off. got into two, possibly three shows january-march, and going to have work in a book!!!!!!11
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ^ first and 3rd ones are my fave :)

8. aww thanks crassgrass for always checkin up on my lil thread :D
    makes me so happy <3

here's somethin newish. cover for my upcoming zine that will come out probably in a month or so.
    [​IMG]

9. That is sick! I really enjoy your work. Have you every considered making a video of the making of one of your pieces?

10. Yeah! I've always wanted to do a video for my process but I don't have a mount for my camera to do that. I've also been taking a long time on shit recently so its probably best that I don't do a process vid right now, or else it would take fucking months to come out. ugh

Added some newer pieces. More later, tired right now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mo laters

11. this stuff is seriously dope! definitely gonna sub to this thread, keep the awesome work coming !

12. Thanks man! :D
    Here's some moar stuff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    APATHY AND HER RING AND HER RAZOR or
    LET THE RED BULL TAKE ME.

ACRYLIC, GRAPHITE, GOUACHE, METALLIC PAINT, GEL PEN, INK, NAIL POLISH ON PAPER.

I'm all about obscure animation, any of y'all watch the Last Unicorn while high? I mean, its brilliant without it but with some tree in your system, its completely ridiculously amazing.