Kush's man cave

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kush king 902, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Kush here, so I started in a closet with leds moved into a tent with an hid, then when my grasscity app stopped working I built a room and so far I'm very happy with the upgrade. My app is working now so I'm going to make a continuous journal here instead of making a new one each grow. My room is 5x9 with 2 600w lights carbon filter, fans and all that good stuff. My current grow is one green crack 2 Pakistan valley and 2 delicious candy vegged for 2 months and currently on week 2 of flower [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. The green crack is the big one I have it under one light its taking up most of the footprint. Its in promix hp. The other 4 are in 7gallon pots with perlite and vermiculite. They are all fed with the canna coco base nutes followed by rhizotonic, cannazyme, pk 13 14, and canna boost

• Like Like x 1
  3. Half way through the 3rd week of flowering and the buds are stacking nicely and I can't believe the sugar coating they have already I'm pumped to see the end product![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Looks awesome man, I'm subbed in for the journey !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks. I started this late in the grow but there will be more to come. I already have the next grow planned I'm going to run delicious seeds critical jack herer and try veganics

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is my favorite part of the cycle, when I get to see more frost and fatter buds every time the light comes on[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Are you listed in plant numbers? You could do some decent harvest with some proper techniques.

8. What do you mean listed in plant numbers? I will take any advice that will help me out. This is the first grow in this set up so I'm just feeling things out

9. The buds were not much bigger but the frost is still comming on heavy and the smell stronger

10. How many days in are you as far as flowering ? They look great.

11. They are on day 27. They still have a bit to go. I always get impatient this stretch of the grow, I think we all do tho

12. How many weeks flower is your strain?

13. The green crack and Pakistan valley are 8 weeks and the delicious candy is supposed to be 8 but I've been reading it's usually 9

14. I had to tie up branched of the green crack they were hanging below the pot. They are all doing well, I got lots of pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]