Kushqt's First Grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kushqt, May 6, 2011.

1. UPDATE

Ordered some blackstrap unsulphered molasses and some GH subculture B which is a root inoculant which makes the roots absorb more nutes. It creates like root biology.

Kush

2. Plant's are looking legit.

2.75 weeks into flowering for White Berry and they have some nice buds on them. I'm just going to try and go high nutes on this grow. Hopefully get some fatty buds.

White Widow is close to harvest. Need to construct drying rack with some cabinets I think, or get a big cardboard box.

3. New pics.

Attached Files:

• 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      451.7 KB
      Views:
    • 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      541.1 KB
      Views:
    • 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      535.5 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      249.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Finally got GH Subculture B today. Excited about giving small amounts of it on a weekly basis to see if it lets me go heavier on the nutes.

The dude at the store also gave me a sample of some Hydrolite or something that holds excess nutes until the plant needs to use em. I'm going to mix a few handfuls into whatever plant I need to transplant next, and compare it to its sister.

The buds above are about to be harvested, just a few clear trichomes left. They are pretty small compared to like every other bud I have ever seen but they look fairly compact.

420 is inc...peace

Kush

5. Found some more of those little white fungus gnat larvae. Sprayed some Neem oil again and put a NoPest strip in the room.

Kush

6. I use my myco maddness every feeding, it ends up bein once a week but sometimes more, also on your straight water watering you can use myco, just cut back 2 weeks before harvest, maybe even 3, just what I've heard, but I do live by it. Awesome grow, if you have any questions feel free to ask, ill be around though, I like watchin people using general organics.

As for the drying question, imma run into the same issue but I plan on using my tent only shading the buds from the light using newspaper around the stalk n buds or making a cardboard box and throwing my ona gel canister right in front of it.

7. I'll take pics of what I engineered. It's pretty legit but heat may be an issue on hot days. Can't wait till cold weather.

8. Boring....blah, blah, blah,...I ordered this, I'm using that, show me some bud shots...or is that why you stopped posting a month ago?

9. I'm too busy to keep this updated atm.

10. Yet somehow you found the time in your very busy day to dump on my thread...a little less qq plz thnx.

11. a white tarp on the ground insead of black could refect more light

12. I read somewhere that you don't want the floor to be reflective because it can burn the delicate undersides of the leaves.

It absorbs some heat also

13. I really hope this worked out but it really doesn't seem likely, there are a lot of dynamics to growing indoor. Trial and error is a great way to figure a lot of it out but also having the help of someone who has grown indoor successfully many times is almost the only way to do it. It's not something to be undertook by someone who hasn't ever done it before. There are an incredible amount of problems to be encountered even by the seasoned grower let alone a novice. I really hope you can find some help because you are undertaking a noble and time worthy cause.

14. COCO FIBER @@!

You will never return to soil.

JUST FiBER !

HOOT @@!

15. I just bought another bag of ProMix which is a soil-less mixture kind of like coco. Maybe I'll look into it the next time I run out of promix. Seems to be the same as growing with promix just using coco fibers instead.

16. Man trust me!

Im going to buy more tomorrow. Im scrapping my idea of mixing it and going straight Coco fiber filled plastic pots. You will love dis shit its amazing! Just wait tell you start. Plant roots are going to florish and love you even more. Producing at faster rates and bloosming better flower. While keeping perfect and if feeling hungry will feed from the extra mostiure stored with in the Fibers!

Invest COCO!

17. Imagine air in your soil! TAAAAAAAAA dAAAAAAH!

18. In the ProMix that I use, there is a lot of perlite and other things that make it a fairly airy mixture. The fact that it is almost impossible to over water coco is pretty cool.

Is it as easy as soil to grow in? Just better results.

19. I just built one of Rumples clone machines and I got a clone to root in 6 days (Bubblegum). Just used 6.8ph water with some superthrive.