Kushcafe's first outdoor grow w. pics.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KushCafe, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Well first off. I got the seeds from a buddy of mine after some of his lemon skunk was seeded so this is an unknown lemon skunk cross.

I germinated them in may to get a head start on the season as we've been blessed with beautiful weather.

the smaller of the batch were planted a few days later.

here's how they look as of last week.

2. Here are the babies

Attached Files:

3. So I've been to check on the babies again. nothing unusual about it and steady growth. here are the babies as of today. any suggestions? they look very green and the nodes are pretty tight. lots of sun in the spot.

Attached Files:

4. Looking good bro.

5. Here are the girls after some well needed LST. hoping for some bushy plants this year :) what do ya think.

Attached Files:

6. Are they slightly yellow or are my contacts fucked up? What strain are these babies? Hope you have a Killer Grow man, I'll sub.:wave:

7. No your contacts are not broken ahaha. They've had that color since they sprouted and for some reason all of the plants I've ever grown have had this color actually lmfao. I don't know if its a bad thing or a good thing. I've never had a problem before. thank you for taking a look at my grow. :smoke:

8. Ohh and the strain is Lemon Skunk. A buddy of mine grew it indoors and it either was polinated by a male in the crop or a plant hermied and polinated itself.

9. Do you have any nutes for it? It's probably happy in the soil its in, but look into getting some nutes if you don't have any.

10. No nutes yet but I am going to buy the fox farms trio. should do the trick i think. I may also use molasses in flowering. I will also flush with straight water for the last 1-2 weeks.

11. Here are the girls as of yesterday.

Attached Files:

12. Here are the ladies as of today right before being watered. Lookin great as usual :)

Attached Files:

13. Here's a big picture update. The girls are lookin gorgeous as usual. I gave them a good watering and a good spraying so they should be good for a while.

Attached Files:

14. ohh and did i mention I love LST. hahahah.

15. lookin good

Do you plan on movin into bigger containers soon?

16. lookin good..

17. Im going to be planting them into the ground as soon as they show sex and I chop any males.

What do you guys think about trimming fan leaves? By removing 1 fan leaf off of each of the 3 bigger plants I made room for sunlight to shine directly onto the new bud sites.
    It is only 1 leaf per plant. I don't see it being a big deal.

18. and thank you all for stopping by and commenting on my grow. :)

19. Update + bump.

All the ladies are in the ground now. in good soil and with lots of water. no more messing with small useless pots. I have a ton of pictures but do not have my camera cord at the moment. expect a picture update soon. The girls look just fine so you can get a mental picture :)